PDA

View Full Version : why

TB12
24.03.2013, 05:23 PM
Hey guys I'm looking for a team to follow and I was wondering why you guys picked the falcons

georgia dome
24.03.2013, 07:12 PM
Hey guys I'm looking for a team to follow and I was wondering why you guys picked the falcons

i picked the Falcons way way back in the 80`s when they were bad! i wanted a team that was`nt the usual glory glory team, So went with the Falcons and stuck with them ever since?
Been through bad and good times
but now seem to be very good times i truely think this franchise will win the Super Bowl in the coming few years,
We have a great pass core a good young QB and a new established RB
So if you want to jump on board with us feel free,
i also run a website for Falcons fans here in the UK
www.falconsuk.webs.com
its free to join and we have lots of comps and chatting about our team

steven a h
24.03.2013, 09:18 PM
me to i picked falcons back in the80s been ups and downs but its fun all the way.atlanta is easy to fly to if you want to see a live game and you can get the train right to the dome.not as easy in the usa as you might think i have been a couple of time great stadium and atmosphere people nice and friendly.lots of reasonable hotels and nice weather.nice places to visit in atlanta .and as carl said fal,cons are on the up and i expect the to be there as long as they have a healthy matt ryan head coach smith and gm dimitroff .atlanta under owner arthur blank are a class orginasation. c ome on board for the ride to the top dare to be different RISE UP WITH THE FALCONS .and check out the falconsfans site.

JamesGall13
24.03.2013, 11:52 PM
Saw The Simpsons episode where they mentioned that the Atlanta Falcons were in the Superbowl. Got into the NFL last year thanks to Channel 4; Decided to follow the Falcons and I haven't looked back since. Best choice I've ever made. Last season was great, It was a roller coaster ride but great fun. Crazy wins, but the team is on the up and with Dimitroff as our general manager, we'll be around for a long time.

eejit101
02.04.2013, 11:47 AM
Mine was back in 99, I just started watching Baseball, and my first game was the Braves beating... someone.

I then watched an NFL game and loved it, 2001 Superbowl. Decided I would really watch more of it, and stuck with the city.

Working out to be a great choice in the end, as it really is a great offensive team to watch, a lot of characters, some really good drafting to get Julio Jones, and Matt Ryan is quite a lovable QB.

That being said, I will pick one team over another in any NFL game, mainly due to fantasy, but also this game is so much fun to bet one, unlike UK football.

This is probably the one sport where you can watch any team, support any team (for example i do like watching the Patriots rip people to shreds), but still have love for one team to go all the way to the big game.