PDA

View Full Version : NFL UK Fans 7 Round Mock Draft - Texans fan needed

Huntsman86
29.03.2013, 12:39 PM
Hi Guys,

We're looking for a Texans fan to participate in a 7 Round Mock Draft starting this weekend. If you're interested Tweet the Draft Commissioner on Dean Barker at his handle @DPBNE.

Cheers

cards
15.04.2013, 08:23 AM
I ended up drafting for the Texans in this and I ended up doing this...

1st Robert Woods WR USC
2nd Johnathan Hankins DT Ohio St
3rd Kiko Alonso ILB Oregon
3rd David Bakhtiari OT Colorado
4th Sean Porter OLB Texas A&M
5th Tavarres King WR Georgia
6th Garrett Gilkey OG Chadron St
6th Landry Jones QB Oklahoma
7th Nick Carlson C Wyoming

StevenMccormick12
15.04.2013, 06:12 PM
That looks great. I don't know who was gone by the time you were drafting but I would like to see the Texans take Hopkins over Woods and if he's still on the board Rambo, the safety from Georgia. Apart from that like what I have heard about Hankins and Porter. As for Tavarres King, interesting. Could be a good one for a 5th rounder

cards
17.04.2013, 06:13 PM
That looks great. I don't know who was gone by the time you were drafting but I would like to see the Texans take Hopkins over Woods and if he's still on the board Rambo, the safety from Georgia. Apart from that like what I have heard about Hankins and Porter. As for Tavarres King, interesting. Could be a good one for a 5th rounder

Yeah I was a bit eery with picking Woods in the first but Austin, Allen, Patterson & Hopkins were all gone by the time I picked. The WR rush continued in the next round, with another 5 picked before my 2nd rounder. A bit crazy if you ask me!

I was in a mock yesterday and Hankins went in the 1st round so I kind of felt that maybe managing to pick him up with my 2nd rounder here cancelled out over drafting Woods.

Rambo didn't go to the 3rd though so I missed something there. 5 other safeties went before him too.

Its a shame how quiet the Texans board is here. Do you have twitter?

Heres the full mock draft for all teams by the way

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AqMJsOBIzEXhdEh3cHZtSWZfVjBPVVNqQ2tPcE9ROW c

StevenMccormick12
18.04.2013, 09:55 AM
No harsh criticism, I just wasn't aware who was off the board. With Allen & Hopkins gone Woods was the right move. Yeah the board here is silent, I have tried to get a good discussion going once or twice but even I can't get on very often now, overload on uni work

StevenMccormick12
18.04.2013, 10:01 AM
Also interesting to see Amerson still on the board. Read someone saying he would be a perfect fit for our system. He could interest us in the 2nd.