PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Schedule

georgia dome
19.04.2013, 12:47 AM
1912 saints away first game
ummmmmmmm

Domed Outter
19.04.2013, 11:27 AM
This years schedule is all over the place. I'd have preferred one like last years.

A tough end to the regular season.

I haven't checked how many games we have against teams coming off a bye.

Disappointed that the niners game wasn't week 1. At least its a primetime game!

Packman12
19.04.2013, 11:30 AM
12-4 for you guys this season

Stubbsy #21
19.04.2013, 12:37 PM
I'll take 12-4 right now!

We've got a tough final quarter of the season with 3 of 4 games against playoff teams from last year. At least then if we get to the playoffs the team will hopefully have had some tough tests and close games to prepare them.

Happy with 5 prime time games although I'm surprised the Jets game is primetime and the Seattle one is not.

Also we won't be on CBS as our two out of conference home games (New England and New York) are both on at primetime.

Was half expecting to see us at San Fransisco to open the season but I'll take a game at the Sinners in Week 1 which I can see being a shoot out.

Dartmoor Falcon
19.04.2013, 06:06 PM
12-4 looks about right as it stands but i'd like to think we can do better.

JamesGall13
19.04.2013, 09:41 PM
Saints away first should be tasty. I see us going 10-6 with that Schedule, pretty tough one this year IMO.

Devilfalc
22.04.2013, 09:03 PM
7-9 in my view.

mike_vick7
23.04.2013, 04:51 PM
7-9 in my view.

May aswell hang up that Falcs jersey now, had'nt you? almost all of your posts are negative towards the team, and unjustly at at. I was mulling over commenting, because I really can't believe that was a serious prediction, but h@ll, I just couldnt resist. 7-9? I really want some of what you're smoking.

Lighten the F up

Dartmoor Falcon
23.04.2013, 06:02 PM
May aswell hang up that Falcs jersey now, had'nt you? almost all of your posts are negative towards the team, and unjustly at at. I was mulling over commenting, because I really can't believe that was a serious prediction, but h@ll, I just couldnt resist. 7-9? I really want some of what you're smoking.

Lighten the F up

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Devilfalc
24.04.2013, 07:14 PM

Lighten the F up

Wow... someone is very touchy.

Sorry, I just don't see this team challenging. We've lost 2 starting OL from 2012, downgraded at DE, our DTs and LB are average at best and we have a huge hole at CB after the loss of Dunta, Grimes and Owens.

Having gutted the last 2 draft of high picks in the Julio trade, we also have very few good young players coming through to fill our defensive needs.

Just look at the 2012 saints. An elite offense (better than ours), a very poor defense, and 7 wins.

Domed Outter
24.04.2013, 07:45 PM
Its a tough schedule. I'm quite happy to wait until after the draft to start panicking, bearing in mind I wasn't all that confident in us last season with minimal draft picks.

Whatever record gets us to the playoffs is good enough for me.

mike_vick7
26.04.2013, 06:58 PM
Wow... someone is very touchy.

Sorry, I just don't see this team challenging. We've lost 2 starting OL from 2012, downgraded at DE, our DTs and LB are average at best and we have a huge hole at CB after the loss of Dunta, Grimes and Owens.

Dude, its April. Let the front office do their thing. How can you give such an outlandish prediction based on teams in April? The holes will be filled. Losing Dunta isnt really anything I'm worried about, ditto to Owens. Desmond Trufant now fills Dunta's spot nicely. See how things move along during the year?

Having gutted the last 2 draft of high picks in the Julio trade, we also have very few good young players coming through to fill our defensive needs

How you figure tha? Spoon, Mass, Matthews, Dent, all young guys, starting to show promise.

Just look at the 2012 saints. An elite offense (better than ours), a very poor defense, and 7 wins.

The Saints offense? Better? You mean Drew Brees? He is their offense. Brees, Colston, Henderson, Moore, Graham against Ryan, White, Jones, Douglas and Gonzo? I know who I'm taking.

Irregardless of all that, to say the Falcons will go 7-9 this season with the talent on our team, is ridiculous.

JamesGall13
21.05.2013, 10:02 PM
Im still sticking to 10-6, possibly 11-5. Dreading Patriots at home if Gronk and Hernandez are fit. Nicholas and Dent are just run stuffers to be honest.