PDA

View Full Version : Hotels Near LP Field

Titans_dg
01.07.2013, 03:21 PM
I am going to watch Tennessee v the chargers and wanted to know the best place to stay for 2 nights but on a budget as i am travelling the whole states

any suggestions are welcome

Cheers

carlpne
03.09.2013, 04:37 PM
Really late reply as ive not been on here much. Im going to the Cards game on 15th December and staying in the best western downtown. Its just basic and a reasonable price but in a great location just off broadway and 10 mins walk from LP field. You wont find a cheaper hotel next to broadway.
When I went to Nashville in 2011 I stayed around 5 miles out of town because I got a great deal on a nice hotel, but I will never do that again. The buses into town are shocking and cost a fortune in taxis.

Hope this helps, Enjoy Nashville :)

Carl.

Gaztee72
04.09.2013, 01:39 PM
Really late reply as ive not been on here much. Im going to the Cards game on 15th December and staying in the best western downtown. Its just basic and a reasonable price but in a great location just off broadway and 10 mins walk from LP field. You wont find a cheaper hotel next to broadway.
When I went to Nashville in 2011 I stayed around 5 miles out of town because I got a great deal on a nice hotel, but I will never do that again. The buses into town are shocking and cost a fortune in taxis.

Hope this helps, Enjoy Nashville :)

Carl.

Nice advice. Will bear that in mind for when I eventually go to a home game :)