PDA

View Full Version : TV Coverage

Whitey1990
04.09.2013, 04:08 PM
Looks like the Titans have been scheduled for ONE game on TV this season (sky sports) - Week 11 v The Colts - Thursday night

I wonder how many games the likes of Greenbay and Patriots will get :rolleyes:

No wonder there aren't many Titans fans kicking about when we don't get any coverage on TV. Pretty annoying for us fans that cant afford to spend the money on GamePass.

Lets hope we are contenders for the playoffs and maybe they will change the TV schedule around later on :)

THE_TITAN
04.09.2013, 10:35 PM
Looks like the Titans have been scheduled for ONE game on TV this season (sky sports) - Week 11 v The Colts - Thursday night

I wonder how many games the likes of Greenbay and Patriots will get :rolleyes:

No wonder there aren't many Titans fans kicking about when we don't get any coverage on TV. Pretty annoying for us fans that cant afford to spend the money on GamePass.

Lets hope we are contenders for the playoffs and maybe they will change the TV schedule around later on :)

Typical. And the last game I can remember we had on Sky Sports was a scorcher too, it was the game where Locker almost led an improbable comeback against the Saints.

I think they might add us in for one or two games in the second half of the season if we are storming it.

Apocalypse445
06.09.2013, 01:47 PM
It's no surprise really. They need to start being competitive and look capable of at least making a run for the playoffs to get feature more on sky Sunday and SNF/MNF games. Unfortunately Jake Locker looks like another bust and the defence still doesn't look like stopping the pass even if their lives depend on it. :(

Gaztee72
06.09.2013, 11:42 PM
Well I'm only watching whatever games on C4 until at least week 7. I'm over in NA for weeks 4-6, so hoping that I might get to see more of the Titans over there :D I'll probably subscribe to Sky again when I'm back home. I thought about paying for gamepass, but I don't like that so many games are blacked out due to tv rights. Didn't think the my team only option was good value for money either.
Here's to a better season than many are predicting!! Go TITANS

PS Who's going to Wembley?? ATM i'm on my own for the second game :(

Apocalypse445
07.09.2013, 08:01 AM
I'd love to go but can't afford it. Just make sure you wear your Titans jersey and maybe I will spot you in the crowd lol.

Titan4Life
07.09.2013, 08:58 AM
In all my years following Tennessee we haven't had the best coverage wether that be choice of games or talk/exposure.
But having said that most of the time it does come down to how well you are performing, certainly the season before's performance anyway as the SNF and MNF games are picked based on teams with great records, that we have been lacking for a while.
Miss the days of McNair, George, Mase and Wycheck, I'm sure we were on SNF and MNF most weeks :)
Thankfully i have GP this season, so glad that they introduced this great platform, especially being a Titans fan!

Apocalypse445
07.09.2013, 11:13 AM
I wish the Titans had the personel to produce the sort of aerial assault we had in our Oilers days when we had the likes of Warren Moon throwing to Haywood Jeffires, Drew Hill, Curtis Duncan and Ernest Givins. I miss those days :(

Gaztee72
07.09.2013, 10:51 PM
I wish the Titans had the personel to produce the sort of aerial assault we had in our Oilers days when we had the likes of Warren Moon throwing to Haywood Jeffires, Drew Hill, Curtis Duncan and Ernest Givins. I miss those days :(

Now those WERE the days! ;) I think we have a pretty decent set of receivers at the moment, the problems being we are operating a run first offense in a passing league. And I don't think our QB is anywhere near the same class as Moon or McNair. Hopefully we will use a lot more PA & actually give the likes of Britt, Washington, Wright & Hunter the chance to shine! If O-line isn't able to make holes for CJ, we could end up being too one dimensional again!

Gaztee72
07.09.2013, 10:54 PM
In all my years following Tennessee we haven't had the best coverage wether that be choice of games or talk/exposure.
But having said that most of the time it does come down to how well you are performing, certainly the season before's performance anyway as the SNF and MNF games are picked based on teams with great records, that we have been lacking for a while.
Miss the days of McNair, George, Mase and Wycheck, I'm sure we were on SNF and MNF most weeks :)
Thankfully i have GP this season, so glad that they introduced this great platform, especially being a Titans fan!

Which option did you take up with GP?? I might look at that again when I'm back in the country late in October. Don't really wanna pay for Sky & GP, so its likely one or the other! You'll have to let me know what you think ;):D