NFL UK Forums

NFL UK Forums (https://forum.nfluk.com/index.php)
-   Green Bay Packers (https://forum.nfluk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Packers news chat etc. (https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=466)

greenbay pepper 08.03.2004 02:58 PM

Packers news chat etc.

Calling all packers fans!!!!
just decided to start a packers thread thought it would be nice to share gossip etc about our beloved pack!!!

Get Posting!!!!!!!!!!

greenbay pepper 08.03.2004 02:58 PM

Packers news chat etc.

Calling all packers fans!!!!
just decided to start a packers thread thought it would be nice to share gossip etc about our beloved pack!!!

Get Posting!!!!!!!!!!

wozzer 08.03.2004 03:11 PM

Re:Packers news chat etc.

Think it will be quite quiet for the packers after they signed Clifton it hasn't left much space in the salary cap,i think there after signing a Safety and cover for CB,then after that its what there gonna do in the draft.

KC cornerback William Bartee is due for a visit to GB today and i've just heard Bidwell is visiting Miami !!

Also there expecting Titans backup Volek to make a visit in the next few days.

wozzer 08.03.2004 03:11 PM

Think it will be quite quiet for the packers after they signed Clifton it hasn't left much space in the salary cap,i think there after signing a Safety and cover for CB,then after that its what there gonna do in the draft.

KC cornerback William Bartee is due for a visit to GB today and i've just heard Bidwell is visiting Miami !!

Also there expecting Titans backup Volek to make a visit in the next few days.

greenbay pepper 08.03.2004 03:16 PM

yeah cliftons signing was pretty big. can't wait to see him play next year in a packers jersey. our salary cap is ****** now alright though.

greenbay pepper 08.03.2004 03:16 PM

yeah cliftons signing was pretty big. can't wait to see him play next year in a packers jersey. our salary cap is ****** now alright though.

wozzer 08.03.2004 03:22 PM

It sure is,although the release of brown eased it a bit,still would have liked to see the big fella play next year,even if he his past it.They'll be no big signings off season thats for sure.

With the signing of clifton the O-Line will be the same as last year which can only be a good thing,the D is where we need to strengthen up ,especially secondary.

What positions do you think the pack with draft in rounds 1 and 2.

wozzer 08.03.2004 03:22 PM

It sure is,although the release of brown eased it a bit,still would have liked to see the big fella play next year,even if he his past it.They'll be no big signings off season thats for sure.

With the signing of clifton the O-Line will be the same as last year which can only be a good thing,the D is where we need to strengthen up ,especially secondary.

What positions do you think the pack with draft in rounds 1 and 2.

greenbay pepper 08.03.2004 03:31 PM

as you said our d needs a bit of work. i'd say they'll maybe go for a line backer i'm thinkin a wide reciever would be a nice thing to have too. i don't really think we're too strong on offence in that respect

greenbay pepper 08.03.2004 03:31 PM

as you said our d needs a bit of work. i'd say they'll maybe go for a line backer i'm thinkin a wide reciever would be a nice thing to have too. i don't really think we're too strong on offence in that respect