NFL UK Forums

NFL UK Forums (https://forum.nfluk.com/index.php)
-   NCAA College Football (https://forum.nfluk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Official NFLUK 7 Round Mock Draft 2017 - Sign Up thread (https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=110343)

BuffaloG 05.03.2017 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ollyrules (Post 2323920)
I'd potentially be up for something here -

Ping me a PM, happy to listen to anything sensible

LesterHayes 06.03.2017 09:39 AM

Just a thought but would it be an idea that all the GM's swap their avatar or something? Just for the draft? Just so we all know who's picking for who?

RichardCunliffe 06.03.2017 10:20 AM

.....*shudder*. :eek:

LesterHayes 06.03.2017 10:57 AM

I know. Feels weird....:o

AddyF87 06.03.2017 12:06 PM

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

Could we not just start every reply off with the above (but obviously the team you have)

maguiremick 06.03.2017 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LesterHayes (Post 2324003)
Just a thought but would it be an idea that all the GM's swap their avatar or something? Just for the draft? Just so we all know who's picking for who?

Done ;):D

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichardCunliffe (Post 2324008)
.....*shudder*. :eek:

For those that can't bring themselves to do what RC has just done, there is also the option of updating your Location to 'Drafting for x in the NFLUK 7 round Mock draft' or something similar, is a regular practice in these

wayne ellis 06.03.2017 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maguiremick (Post 2324015)
Done ;):D

For those that can't bring themselves to do what RC has just done, there is also the option of updating your Location to 'Drafting for x in the NFLUK 7 round Mock draft' or something similar, is a regular practice in these

Doesn't show people's location on mobile since the last update, which is annoying. The helmet thing's probably the best way to do it, even if it is hard for some... :)

Northern Soul II 06.03.2017 04:25 PM

Can someone explain to this idiot how you change the helmet and location etc. I've spent a maddening twenty minutes clicking on every link I can see and none appear to do any of these things.

Thanks

Grumplestiltskin

wayne ellis 06.03.2017 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northern Soul II (Post 2324034)
Can someone explain to this idiot how you change the helmet and location etc. I've spent a maddening twenty minutes clicking on every link I can see and none appear to do any of these things.

Thanks

Grumplestiltskin

Click on the three horizontal bars in the top right corner, User CP and Edit Your Details. You can change your location from there.

To change the helmet, follow the first two steps and click on Edit Avatar. That's how I do it on mobile anyway...

maguiremick 06.03.2017 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wayne ellis (Post 2324021)
Doesn't show people's location on mobile since the last update, which is annoying. The helmet thing's probably the best way to do it, even if it is hard for some... :)

aaarrgggh, one of the many reasons why KW13 isn't taking part :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northern Soul II (Post 2324034)
Thanks
Grumplestiltskin

ha ha! We feel your pain...
click User CP on top left-ish of screen, then Your Control Panel on left handside
For helmet, 'settings and options' 'edit avatar'
For location, go to 'your profile' and 'Edit you details', scroll down to near bottom and the 'City' field is what shows as location - obviously:rolleyes:

they don't make it easy...