NFL UK Forums

NFL UK Forums (https://forum.nfluk.com/index.php)
-   Off-Topic - Entertainment/News (https://forum.nfluk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Politics (https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=49460)

HSTDriver 11.10.2015 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JensonF (Post 2221563)
phoney consensus that the human race is causing global warming through the use of fossil fuels.

I wish we didn't have to use ten characters to post, it's a waste because all I wanted to do was:

:rolleyes:

Csonka#39 12.10.2015 12:13 PM

Jeremy Corbyn stripped of his Rt Honourable status and title after failing to appear before the Privy Council.. this now means he cannot be briefed on security matters and will need to await another month before being allowed to join.. this will of course mean he will have to kneel and kiss the queens hand.. which as a republican must be 'irksome' to say the least.. however if he does not then of course he really has no political future as leader does he..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...ncil-snub.html

JensonF 12.10.2015 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HSTDriver (Post 2221957)
I wish we didn't have to use ten characters to post, it's a waste because all I wanted to do was:

:rolleyes:

Smirk right back at you.

mattchew 12.10.2015 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Csonka#39 (Post 2222134)
Jeremy Corbyn stripped of his Rt Honourable status and title after failing to appear before the Privy Council.. this now means he cannot be briefed on security matters and will need to await another month before being allowed to join.. this will of course mean he will have to kneel and kiss the queens hand.. which as a republican must be 'irksome' to say the least.. however if he does not then of course he really has no political future as leader does he..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...ncil-snub.html

What the telegraph article doesn't explain (love the Hitler salute pic!) Was that Cameron
was elected in his absence 8 days after becoming leader of the cons, yet didn't attend a
meeting of the Privvy council for 3 months, in effect doing exactly what Corbyn has done.

It also states that Corbyn can send Hilary Benn, who is a member, as a proxy, and can
find out through him the general gist of things. Its pretty clear where Corbyn stands on
a lot of issues, so not sitting in on PC meetings probably doesn't matter so much.

As for losing his right honourable title, I wouldn't imagine he gives a rats wotsit about that.

Two-minute drill 13.10.2015 12:36 AM

happy indigenous people's day or columbus day ? (the former for me)

boaby81 13.10.2015 01:33 AM

Corbyn/McDonnell: "This surplus thing sounds alright."

Lefties/Scots: "are you mental?"

Corbyn/McDonnell: "oh that's what that means? Riiiight. Well, that's rubbish. Better vote against that then."

Scottish Labour: "in the name o' the wee man, Jez. Gie's a wee chance, eh?"

Tories: "You see! Look at these Trots. Voting against the Austerions will cause immigrants! The logic is there for all to see."

Yes voters: "really guys? Really? This rabble? Righto. What about the EU stuff? Who's in charge of that."

In Crowd: Markies' boy (cheap labour, more hours, less taxes... TTIP!), Danny Alexander, Blair, Brown, Major... Chuka!

Yes voters: "So, indyref2 in 2020 then."

JensonF 13.10.2015 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boaby81 (Post 2222346)

Corbyn/McDonnell: "oh that's what that means? Riiiight. Well, that's rubbish. Better vote against that then."

Tories: "You see! Look at these Trots. Voting against the Austerions will cause immigrants! The logic is there for all to see."

Yes voters: "really guys? Really? This rabble? Righto. What about the EU stuff? Who's in charge of that."

In Crowd: Markies' boy (cheap labour, more hours, less taxes... TTIP!), Danny Alexander, Blair, Brown, Major... Chuka!

EU: "Indyref after Indyref until they get it right."

Csonka#39 13.10.2015 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boaby81 (Post 2222346)

I have zero idea what you are talking about

Monsieur Moose 13.10.2015 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Csonka#39 (Post 2222475)

I'm sure he posts as if he is talking to himself. I don't think he cares about whether others understand it!.

boaby81 13.10.2015 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Csonka#39 (Post 2222475)

Politics. Clue's in the thread title.