NFL UK Forums

NFL UK Forums (https://forum.nfluk.com/index.php)
-   NCAA College Football (https://forum.nfluk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Last Chance U Season 3 (https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=116430)

Stu_T 20.07.2018 12:03 PM

Last Chance U Season 3

Is out on Netflix today,

this year they moved to Kansas following Independence Community College so no coach Buddy Stevens which will be a good thing.

goodkarma84 23.07.2018 09:48 AM

this coach is maybe a bit better of a person but still crazy/out of line at times and not a great coach yet the results came (most of the time and despite some poor choices.)

goodkarma84 23.07.2018 11:11 AM

damn that EMCC follow up episode was pretty dark with Issiah Wright looking like the justice system is going to screw him over.

Stu_T 23.07.2018 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goodkarma84 (Post 2381754)
damn that EMCC follow up episode was pretty dark with Issiah Wright looking like the justice system is going to screw him over.

I haven't got that far yet but there's a lot more to that story than it's the justice league (I wrote this by accident but it's staying) screwing him I feel like the charges would have been dropped like they were for his brother if he was not definitely there when the murder happened.

goodkarma84 23.07.2018 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stu_T (Post 2381756)
I haven't got that far yet but there's a lot more to that story than it's the justice league (I wrote this by accident but it's staying) screwing him I feel like the charges would have been dropped like they were for his brother if he was not definitely there when the murder happened.

mini spoiler

all sides seem to agree he was there next to his brother but the cops worked him over to get him to say that he knew the guy was going to be robbed when he didnt.

(otherwise surely his brother would of known about it too.)

Stu_T 23.07.2018 01:30 PM

Hmm it's impossible to know the truth of what he knew really but I still have very little sympathy for him because there's a dead 18 year old kid to think of

goodkarma84 23.07.2018 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stu_T (Post 2381760)
Hmm it's impossible to know the truth of what he knew really but I still have very little sympathy for him because there's a dead 18 year old kid to think of

if he did it then i wouldnt have any sympathy for him, going to prison would be the correct result.
but no one is even claiming he was there during the stabbing.

there friends drove off with the guy to buy weed and then came back and picked Wright and his brother up.

surely it just makes a bad situation worse to take down more lives in the process?

Stu_T 23.07.2018 03:28 PM

Ahh right I was sure I had read that he was actually standing there when it happened

AddyF87 06.08.2018 01:15 PM

Not sure if i prefer Buddy Stephens or Jason Brown, i think Brown played up to the cameras a lot, and the macho approach that comes across seems staged at times, i'm only 5 episodes in at the moment but the amount of times he's been called out by his players regarding play calls is quite alarming.

MorpethKnightAgain 06.08.2018 01:56 PM

I don’t have an issue with either coach, both good entertainment value.

Although JBs black white man act gets a bit wearing after a while. But hey, he gets results.

By the way it’s taken me nearly a month to get back on this forum after yet more technical shenanigans.

Joke of a site this, like.