NFL UK Forums

NFL UK Forums (https://forum.nfluk.com/index.php)
-   Off-Topic - Entertainment/News (https://forum.nfluk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   The General News Thread (https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=101795)

boknows34 11.03.2014 03:00 PM

The General News Thread
 
Somewhere to chat about the news of today that may not merit a thread of its own.

So what really happened with the missing Malaysian plane? Terrorist attack? Crashed in the sea? Abducted by UFO mothership?

RichardCunliffe 11.03.2014 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boknows34 (Post 2020186)
Somewhere to chat about the news of today that may not merit a thread of its own.

So what really happened with the missing Malaysian plane? Terrorist attack? Crashed in the sea? Abducted by UFO mothership?

I'll take the Alien theory, failing that, it crashed in the jungle of South Vietnam.

Boatman 11.03.2014 03:19 PM

If they were terrorists then they were not very good ones. The whole point is to publicise your cause

Pedal Bin 11.03.2014 04:02 PM

Ah, and I was thinking this was a thread for news about Generals in the Army.

I feel cheated now.

steelers_wheelman 11.03.2014 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedal Bin (Post 2020223)
Ah, and I was thinking this was a thread for news about Generals in the Army.

I feel cheated now.

That's what you get for not paying Atten-SHUN! :D

Crash11 11.03.2014 06:08 PM

With this Malaysian plane situation I can't help but think of "Lost".

RichardCunliffe 11.03.2014 06:17 PM

Whatever 'spooky' going-on's have occurred with this plane, governments will turn up some kind of 'wreckage' in the next few months to put the story to bed. It's hard to believe in our day and age that a plane can disappear into a 'aeronautical black hole' or vanish without trace, especially with the US and China involved in the search.

Nothing like a good conspiracy!

Steve_H 11.03.2014 08:56 PM

Whilst there is nothing at all humorous about the whole Malaysian aeroplane situation, I couldn't help but smile at this:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/missing-mal...google-1439744


Honestly!?!,...

GiantMackem 11.03.2014 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crash11 (Post 2020290)
With this Malaysian plane situation I can't help but think of "Lost".

Agreed, I need to see the manifest and see if a Jack Shepard was a passenger

European Bob 11.03.2014 09:43 PM

Well it looks like the stolen passport thing may not be anything after all. At least one seems to have been an Iranian looking to emigrate to Germany on false documents.


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 06:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.