NFL UK Forums

NFL UK Forums (https://forum.nfluk.com/index.php)
-   NCAA College Football (https://forum.nfluk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   2017 preview magazines (https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=110648)

RaginCajun 06.06.2017 03:42 PM

2017 preview magazines
 
Preview magazines are now being released, including Lindy's.

Post news here including any UK availability or reviews of magazines you've bought.

Stu_T 06.06.2017 07:33 PM

there's some Athlon national previews on Ebay for about £15 after shipping.

Mic17 10.06.2017 05:02 PM

last year Newsstand had Athlon,TSN & Phil Steele at about £6-£7 you may still have time to order or see if there getting any in

RaginCajun 11.06.2017 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mic17 (Post 2334442)
last year Newsstand had Athlon,TSN & Phil Steele at about £6-£7 you may still have time to order or see if there getting any in

I remember, yeah. No sign of them yet this year.

Mic17 11.06.2017 12:57 PM

looks like the Phil Steele & TSN college preview can still be ordered under the next issue tab, but the Athlon which i pre ordered last month seems to have disappeared altogether so guess i will need to check up on that

Stu_T 11.06.2017 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mic17 (Post 2334559)
looks like the Phil Steele & TSN college preview can still be ordered under the next issue tab, but the Athlon which i pre ordered last month seems to have disappeared altogether so guess i will need to check up on that

Did it actually come out in August last year on newsstand or was that just the last batch?

Mic17 11.06.2017 09:58 PM

Still have the Email from when the Athlon was sent last year & it was the 6th of June but think they got more in once they sold out, then the TSN at the end of June.The Phil Steele was more like the end of July or start of August(think its the last one out in America) at about the same time as they got the NFL mags

Stu_T 11.06.2017 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mic17 (Post 2334622)
Still have the Email from when the Athlon was sent last year & it was the 6th of June but think they got more in once they sold out, then the TSN at the end of June.The Phil Steele was more like the end of July or start of August(think its the last one out in America) at about the same time as they got the NFL mags

Sorry I forgot to say I meant Phil Steele. It comes out in the next 2 weeks in America.

Dolphin_Akie 12.06.2017 07:12 AM

I can do a group order direct from Phil Steele if people are interested in the hard copy. Drewd has already expressed an interest.

Mic17 14.06.2017 03:00 PM

just got my Athlon college preview today which i had on pre-order from Newsstand (same as a sub)but not sure if they have any more in or coming but its worth checking,as it looks a good issue.Have only had a quick skim of it but would say its even better then other years as there's an extra 40 odd pages to celebrate 50 years of the magazine so even more to read.


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 08:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.