NFL UK Forums

NFL UK Forums (https://forum.nfluk.com/index.php)
-   Arizona Cardinals (https://forum.nfluk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   360 (https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=51486)

AZ 17.10.2009 08:51 AM

360
 
Any of you ended up a Cards fan via the new 360 site?

Looks decent, not sure the low point was the Green interview...Cards from previous years teams would not have even been 'in' the game. Only 2 years before that we were getting beaten 38-0 at SDS by the Seahawks....and thats only a couple of years

mrbyte11 17.10.2009 06:36 PM

I just looked at the 360 site, its quite good really
1300 Cards fan registered!! thats a bit suprising
still I dont feels so alone anymore :D

I liked DG he talked a great game I was a believer .....until we kicked off that season :rolleyes:... in some ways I wish Whizz would show some of the same passion instead of rolling out the same ole stuff "excited to ..... we need to clean up some stuff ....we can't turn the ball over..

same stuff every week

AZ 18.10.2009 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrbyte11 (Post 995199)
I just looked at the 360 site, its quite good really
1300 Cards fan registered!! thats a bit suprising
still I dont feels so alone anymore :D

I liked DG he talked a great game I was a believer .....until we kicked off that season :rolleyes:... in some ways I wish Whizz would show some of the same passion instead of rolling out the same ole stuff "excited to ..... we need to clean up some stuff ....we can't turn the ball over..

same stuff every week

I dont hink he is the same in the locker room though.

I'll take W's over passion in front of the mic every time. Did have a soft spot for Denny though, still do.

UKcardinalsfan 18.10.2009 07:11 PM

just signed up, looks interesting. Sent me here to talk to other Cards fans......................but I know you guys, where are the other 1293 or so!

AZ 19.10.2009 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UKcardinalsfan (Post 996127)
just signed up, looks interesting. Sent me here to talk to other Cards fans......................but I know you guys, where are the other 1293 or so!

Hope to see some red at Wembley. Got my mrs a Larry Fitz jersey for the game.

UKcardinalsfan 20.10.2009 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZ (Post 998254)
Hope to see some red at Wembley. Got my mrs a Larry Fitz jersey for the game.

Wish I was going, work getting squarly in the way unfortunately. Good move and good to have some representation there. In fairness I have seen more cards jerseys about in the past 9 months or so, from never seeing one in public, to about 4 or 5!

AZ 20.10.2009 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UKcardinalsfan (Post 998655)
Wish I was going, work getting squarly in the way unfortunately. Good move and good to have some representation there. In fairness I have seen more cards jerseys about in the past 9 months or so, from never seeing one in public, to about 4 or 5!

I guess i saw about 20/30 at last years game. Lets hope our good form will see a few more in Cardinal red.

Genghis Khan 20.10.2009 01:07 PM

I can't get it to work.

Piece of junk...

EDIT: I think I got it. You just choose a team. There's no quiz.

BTW, Cardinals are based in Glendale, Arizona not Phoenix and they were founded in 1898 not 1920.

mrbyte11 21.10.2009 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZ (Post 998795)
I guess i saw about 20/30 at last years game. Lets hope our good form will see a few more in Cardinal red.

LOL I was so surprised last year to see so many Cards fans I actually stood and stared at some guys (4 of them all in Fitz shirts!!) then when i got to my seat there was another 3 infront of me....all those years I thought I was all alone here

UKcardinalsfan 26.10.2009 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrbyte11 (Post 999905)
LOL I was so surprised last year to see so many Cards fans I actually stood and stared at some guys (4 of them all in Fitz shirts!!) then when i got to my seat there was another 3 infront of me....all those years I thought I was all alone here

I think we all did


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 05:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.