NFL UK Forums

NFL UK Forums (https://forum.nfluk.com/index.php)
-   Arizona Cardinals (https://forum.nfluk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   8-2 by end of November (https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=53183)

ross200 28.10.2009 09:01 PM

8-2 by end of November
 
Looking at the next four fixtures the Cards have got there is no other result but 8-2. Predictions:

Panthers: (28-18 Cards)
Bears: (42-3 Cards)
Seahawks: (26-10 Cards)
Rams: (31-7 Cards)

End of the season: 13-3
Titans: (41-0 Cards)
Vikings: (28-20 Vikings)
49ers: (31-24 Cards)
Lions: (30-7 Cards)
Rams: (28-3 Cards)
Packers: (20-14 Cards) But could go either way

Goodfry 28.10.2009 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ross200 (Post 1007719)
Looking at the next four fixtures the Cards have got there is no other result but 8-2. Predictions:

Panthers: (28-18 Cards)
Bears: (42-3 Cards)
Seahawks: (26-10 Cards)
Rams: (31-7 Cards)

You are still the Cardinals you know. They will lose an easy game eventually you can't escape your past

AZ 29.10.2009 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ross200 (Post 1007719)
Looking at the next four fixtures the Cards have got there is no other result but 8-2. Predictions:

Panthers: (28-18 Cards)
Bears: (42-3 Cards)
Seahawks: (26-10 Cards)
Rams: (31-7 Cards)

End of the season: 13-3
Titans: (41-0 Cards)
Vikings: (28-20 Vikings)
49ers: (31-24 Cards)
Lions: (30-7 Cards)
Rams: (28-3 Cards)
Packers: (20-14 Cards) But could go either way

Please dont take this the wrong way, but how long have you followed big red?

25 years following them tells me we dont beat the titans and bears by a combined score 83-3. If we are 6-4 i will be happy, 7-3 delighted.

I really feel we need to be 2 up on the Niners when we visit them. 10-6 wins us the West and will take that all day long....

Love good vibes coming from you though and welcome to the forums :D

greenarmy1985 29.10.2009 01:47 PM

11-5

and I do think 10-6 will take us to the play-offs

read2903 29.10.2009 04:31 PM

Quote:

Please dont take this the wrong way, but how long have you followed big red?
about 10 days i imagine

UKcardinalsfan 30.10.2009 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZ (Post 1008107)
Please dont take this the wrong way, but how long have you followed big red?

25 years following them tells me we dont beat the titans and bears by a combined score 83-3. If we are 6-4 i will be happy, 7-3 delighted.

I really feel we need to be 2 up on the Niners when we visit them. 10-6 wins us the West and will take that all day long....

Love good vibes coming from you though and welcome to the forums :D

agreed, love the optimism, but not convinced by the logic here. Panthers should be a win, but then it should have been a win when Testerverde came into that team last time around.

`Whilst the bears havn't looked great in recent weeks, Cutler can still be explosive on his day and that will be no easy game!

Seahawks, anything can happen in division games, glad it's at home, but if Hasselbeck is on fire we may struggle through that one

Rams, o.k, should win. No offence Lambs fans!

Northern Soul 30.10.2009 05:30 PM

I really cant see past the Panthers.
Steve Smith has burned the Cards too often. Even Jake, taking out the post season has a good record.
They beat the Cards a game after the Cards had a 'defining win' against the steelers 2 years ago.
Did I mention Steve Smith?

After that, the Bears are a good football team. The Titans are no more a winess team than Jordon is a natural English rose.

OK I'm letting the air out of the positive baloon, but I think the schedule is anything but a gimme. Yes they can win them all, but all of the opponents will be thinking they can beat the Cards.

UKcardinalsfan 30.10.2009 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northern Soul (Post 1009000)
I really cant see past the Panthers.
Steve Smith has burned the Cards too often. Even Jake, taking out the post season has a good record.
They beat the Cards a game after the Cards had a 'defining win' against the steelers 2 years ago.
Did I mention Steve Smith?

After that, the Bears are a good football team. The Titans are no more a winess team than Jordon is a natural English rose.

OK I'm letting the air out of the positive baloon, but I think the schedule is anything but a gimme. Yes they can win them all, but all of the opponents will be thinking they can beat the Cards.

Absolutely, you can't predict a thing in cardinal land!

petelondoncard 30.10.2009 10:53 PM

I thought we could be a 9 - 7 team but then we beat the Giants , and the Titans and Bears , which i put down as losses at the beginning of the season , now could be possible wins,

I see us going 10 -6, anything more is a bonus.

UKcardinalsfan 30.10.2009 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petelondoncard (Post 1009221)
I thought we could be a 9 - 7 team but then we beat the Giants , and the Titans and Bears , which i put down as losses at the beginning of the season , now could be possible wins,

I see us going 10 -6, anything more is a bonus.

10-6 would be looooovely


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 02:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.