NFL UK Forums

NFL UK Forums (https://forum.nfluk.com/index.php)
-   New Orleans Saints (https://forum.nfluk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Saints thread (https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=6493)

MarkC07 04.10.2009 06:28 PM

Come on Saints, Who Dat!! :)

MarkC07 04.10.2009 11:07 PM

4-0!!! Who Dat! :D

Hurricane Warrior 04.10.2009 11:28 PM

Congrats on your win today guys.....

As you can imagine I'm disappointed, but you played well (happy for my Son)

Chris Hermitage 04.10.2009 11:34 PM

4-0 woop woop, bye week to prepare for major contenders in the NFC

Won with running game last week n with defence this week, we have 3 really strong aspects now. Sharper is amazing, gotta be best free agent pick up by any team in the league in this offseason

DemSaints 05.10.2009 10:37 AM

Who wold have thought after last season the D would win us a game.

Drew who?

MarkC07 05.10.2009 03:44 PM

I'm wondering what's gonna happen with Reggie now. That was a very costly fumble and with Bell coming back from injury soon his role will be decreasing further.

martin3026 05.10.2009 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkC07 (Post 984747)
I'm wondering what's gonna happen with Reggie now. That was a very costly fumble and with Bell coming back from injury soon his role will be decreasing further.

I fear he's now gonna be a punt returner and will be traded out at the end of the season. Shame but he had a poor season last year and this year's not been overly impressive so far.

SteButt 05.10.2009 07:25 PM

Payton will work Bush into this offense - he's the kind of guy who could be average at best in the season but then in a playoff game could suddenly fire to life.

thaidai84 06.10.2009 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martin3026 (Post 984881)
I fear he's now gonna be a punt returner and will be traded out at the end of the season. Shame but he had a poor season last year and this year's not been overly impressive so far.

You don't trade a number #2 draft pick overall with a huge salary, I can't see anyone offering anything worth while (unless Al Davies goes silly again). With Bush in the game teams always have to gameplan for him. So what are we saying his production is worth? A Third/Second?? Can you get an X-factor player for that in the draft? I'm not so sure.

Payton is going to run with Bush until his contract at least IMO.

martin3026 06.10.2009 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaidai84 (Post 985401)
You don't trade a number #2 draft pick overall with a huge salary, I can't see anyone offering anything worth while (unless Al Davies goes silly again). With Bush in the game teams always have to gameplan for him. So what are we saying his production is worth? A Third/Second?? Can you get an X-factor player for that in the draft? I'm not so sure.

Payton is going to run with Bush until his contract at least IMO.

You may be right.

Last year i was lucky enough to see a couple of games in the Dome (Falcons and Packers). I came away wondering if Reggie was going to be on the team this year. Payton balled him out in the 4th qtr of the Falcons game and basically benched him, it wasn't caught on TV as the plays were on going but i was left in no doubt Payton won't have anyone on the team as a shirt seller.

Don't get me wrong I'd love Reggie to find his previous form and start producing but this season is looking as bad as the last one for him. With Pierre Thomas and Mike Bell showing value he's going to find it harder and harder to make the team in anything but special teams.

Just my opinion and i hope he can turn it around.


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 02:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.