NFL UK Forums

NFL UK Forums (https://forum.nfluk.com/index.php)
-   New York Jets (https://forum.nfluk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Superbash 2014 (https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=100460)

Chazeboy 04.12.2013 09:32 PM

Superbash 2014

Hi I know we are a good but out yet, but are any of you planning going down as per usual? We are and mrs w will be heading to hotel with baby before, but as usual be good to see you all again, where we can cry in our pints about our jets lol

stocksy 05.12.2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chazeboy (Post 1955036)
Hi I know we are a good but out yet, but are any of you planning going down as per usual? We are and mrs w will be heading to hotel with baby before, but as usual be good to see you all again, where we can cry in our pints about our jets lol

I will hope to be there.... as always lol

Kingsley2003 08.12.2013 12:02 PM

i will hope to be there as normal, although starting a new job/apprenticeship mid jan so dont want to take any days off which might annoy them so soon. :P

Chazeboy 31.12.2013 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stocksy (Post 1955366)
I will hope to be there.... as always lol

Hahah good to see you again, hope we are all lucky with the tix, good news on your new job though

Kingsley2003 08.01.2014 06:37 PM

So with the location confirmed, this one looks set to be one of the better ones!

I'll be there hopefully in my Antonio Cromartie Jersey (cheers stocksy).

Any hopes the NFL player will be a jet? :P

stocksy 08.01.2014 06:55 PM

I'll hopefully be there. Probably in my stocks jersey but if a team I like and I have a suitable jersey I may curse a team with my support.

Gonna chance my arm and book a hotel

Kingsley2003 08.01.2014 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stocksy (Post 1982326)
I'll hopefully be there. Probably in my stocks jersey but if a team I like and I have a suitable jersey I may curse a team with my support.

Gonna chance my arm and book a hotel

im going to wait and hear about these transportation plans as if i can get a bus back to victoria or something i will get a train back to gatwick and crash at the rents.

Chazeboy 09.01.2014 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingsley2003 (Post 1982318)
So with the location confirmed, this one looks set to be one of the better ones!

I'll be there hopefully in my Antonio Cromartie Jersey (cheers stocksy).

Any hopes the NFL player will be a jet? :P

Well folks I've chose to mix it up and I'm going full on Sanchez, no top prob though, going for the authentic sideline look

stocksy 13.01.2014 09:11 AM

Gonna be after some pics this year as me and a mate have launched a website, mainly for just a place to whack all our NFL photos but will be expanding it...

so we will need Sanchez in the photos!!

haha..

nflukfans.co.uk if you fancy a look at the site.

Chazeboy 13.01.2014 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stocksy (Post 1987164)
Gonna be after some pics this year as me and a mate have launched a website, mainly for just a place to whack all our NFL photos but will be expanding it...

so we will need Sanchez in the photos!!

haha..

nflukfans.co.uk if you fancy a look at the site.

Yeah I can be the poster boy, do you want one, like the one of him and the girl on the beach - you know the one I mean :D