NFL UK Forums

NFL UK Forums (https://forum.nfluk.com/index.php)
-   2019 London Games (https://forum.nfluk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Merchandise on the day (https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=112382)

georgia dome 15.09.2017 11:59 AM

Merchandise on the day
 
Hi has anyone got the brochure of what's for sale on the day at games??
Used to get a brochure with tickets couple of yrs back

BuffaloG 15.09.2017 12:22 PM

I can't imagine it'll be radically different to every other year.

georgia dome 17.09.2017 02:46 AM

yeah i get that,
but other years we have been able to view what in a catalogue but not the case these last few years, would like to see whats on offer before we arrive you see?

Spenspuma 17.09.2017 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by georgia dome (Post 2349409)
yeah i get that,
but other years we have been able to view what in a catalogue but not the case these last few years, would like to see whats on offer before we arrive you see?

It will be the usual....shirts...t shirts...hats.

If there is something in particular you are wanting then I would buy in advance.

European Bob 17.09.2017 02:06 PM

I haven't seen any brochure this year... they're not shy about advertising them so you've not missed it. Either late or they are not doing it.

The main merch section always looks to be the queue to end all queues on game day. It's slightly better on the concourse around the back of the stadium.

Spenspuma 17.09.2017 04:40 PM

Agree about the queues on game day for the merchandise....must be around an hour queue every time I've been.

No idea why anyone would want to wait to get their shirt etc on the day when there's plenty of online shops to buy from beforehand and save the hassle on game day.

European Bob 17.09.2017 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spenspuma (Post 2349536)
Agree about the queues on game day for the merchandise....must be around an hour queue every time I've been.

No idea why anyone would want to wait to get their shirt etc on the day when there's plenty of online shops to buy from beforehand and save the hassle on game day.

Same reason people buy train tickets on the day I guess when they could have booked earlier for cheaper... they just don't get round to it.

Spenspuma 17.09.2017 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by European Bob (Post 2349645)
Same reason people buy train tickets on the day I guess when they could have booked earlier for cheaper... they just don't get round to it.

BUT.....the OP is asking now...with plenty of time to order online to receive before the game.

georgia dome 18.09.2017 04:22 AM

ha ha click and collect is a joke with a capital J
they got me order wrong one year, then didn`t want to know

Spenspuma 18.09.2017 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by georgia dome (Post 2349750)
ha ha click and collect is a joke with a capital J
they got me order wrong one year, then didn`t want to know

Not sure anyone mentioned click and collect. Still plenty of time to have items delivered to your home.


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 10:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.