NFL UK Forums

NFL UK Forums (https://forum.nfluk.com/index.php)
-   New England Patriots (https://forum.nfluk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Where to get Pats Jersey (https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=60618)

avirk99 17.01.2010 06:54 PM

Where to get Pats Jersey
 
Hi there
I was wondering where i could get a new england patriot shirts in the UK. Any shops online or stores that sell american football things? (ps it would also be good to have brady on it :D)

Cheers

Arun

Rory426 17.01.2010 08:24 PM

I got a Randy Moss jersey from greatamericansports.co.uk and it was genuine, came quick etc. etc. I think they have brady ones too.

Magnitude 17.01.2010 08:31 PM

I use eBay :) You can get players who are hard to get hold of elsewhere (like my Mayo jersey :D)

Rory426 17.01.2010 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhoenixFireBlade (Post 1075657)
I use eBay :) You can get players who are hard to get hold of elsewhere (like my Mayo jersey :D)

[whisper]they have Mayo on greatamericansports.co.uk[/whisper]

avirk99 17.01.2010 09:07 PM

cheers
 
cheers guys
is there much difference in authentic and replica. is it worth the extra?

:)

Rory426 17.01.2010 11:52 PM

I don't think the authentics are worth the extra, but that's just my opinion.

Magnitude 17.01.2010 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avirk99 (Post 1075813)
cheers guys
is there much difference in authentic and replica. is it worth the extra?

:)

Replica is screen-printed vinyl, and authentic is stitched. I have some of each, but I'd never buy replicas any more. Authentics are miles nicer to wear and the quality is obvious.

ecky_21 18.01.2010 01:30 PM

Best jerseys to get are the Premier EQT jerseys, they are stitched like the authentic, but the cut and the material is different to the Authentic ones. kind of the in between jersey.

for me i prefer them to the replicas as there stitched and they look awesome, and there about $100+ cheaper than an authentic.

My 50th Anniversary Brady throwback jersey i picked up at Gillete this year is an EQT and is sweet.

bigmickydee 18.01.2010 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avirk99 (Post 1075303)
Hi there
I was wondering where i could get a new england patriot shirts in the UK. Any shops online or stores that sell american football things? (ps it would also be good to have brady on it :D)

Cheers

Arun

you should try football fanatics its usa based but they have a ton of stuff on there plus the shipping is really minimal

avirk99 19.01.2010 02:38 PM

cheers everyone. i should hopefully have a Brady shirt soon. i'm comin over to the states nxt year and am definetly gonna try and see a pats game.


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 03:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.