NFL UK Forums

NFL UK Forums (https://forum.nfluk.com/index.php)
-   Jacksonville Jaguars (https://forum.nfluk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Draft 2016 (https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=107793)

gibletmc1992 14.12.2015 01:32 PM

Draft 2016
 
If things stay as they are with the 2016 draft order http://realsport101.com/nfl-2016-dra...nge-the-order/

who would you be looking to bring in/where would you be looking to strengthen?

Pedal Bin 14.12.2015 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gibletmc1992 (Post 2243789)
If things stay as they are with the 2016 draft order http://realsport101.com/nfl-2016-dra...nge-the-order/

who would you be looking to bring in/where would you be looking to strengthen?

1. Pass Rusher
2. Pass Rusher
3. Pass Rusher
4. Pass Rusher

wayne ellis 15.12.2015 10:21 AM

I think Punter has to be high on the list. After all, Anger is the lowest ranked one in the division this season... :p

Sunshine State 15.12.2015 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedal Bin (Post 2243880)
1. Pass Rusher
2. Pass Rusher
3. Pass Rusher
4. Pass Rusher

Yeah, Pass Rusher.

wayne ellis 15.12.2015 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunshine State (Post 2244081)
Yeah, Pass Rusher.

Hopes not high for Dante Fowler then?

Pedal Bin 15.12.2015 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wayne ellis (Post 2244087)
Hopes not high for Dante Fowler then?

Well, we need more than one! A healthy rookie won't fix our lacl of pass rush.

hb1148 17.12.2015 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedal Bin (Post 2244095)
Well, we need more than one! A healthy rookie won't fix our lacl of pass rush.

Pass rusher is definitely an area of need even with Fowler coming back presumably at full speed. With that said, I'm going to commit a bit of sacrilege and say we need to upgrade our speed at line backer. Poz is a good player against the run and knows the game really well as a veteran should but he has some deficiencies (i.e. he is slooooow) which makes him less than ideal as a 3-down linebacker. I'm not sold on Skuta either. Nice player but he should be a backup. We need upgrades!

Pedal Bin 17.12.2015 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hb1148 (Post 2244283)
Pass rusher is definitely an area of need even with Fowler coming back presumably at full speed. With that said, I'm going to commit a bit of sacrilege and say we need to upgrade our speed at line backer. Poz is a good player against the run and knows the game really well as a veteran should but he has some deficiencies (i.e. he is slooooow) which makes him less than ideal as a 3-down linebacker. I'm not sold on Skuta either. Nice player but he should be a backup. We need upgrades!

That's a fair comment. Poz like. Lewis is coming to the end of his career so we need to look to the future.

TartanJag80 21.12.2015 10:16 AM

safety, in draft or FA is priority for me (other than pass rush obvs)

Cyp has been poor (at best) most of this season and isnt looking like starting NFL quality unfortunately.
Sample may be answer if healthy, hard to tell think we need depth in any case

i would also be pretty tempted to look to upgrade on o-line where possible, luke joeckel needs competition, beadles needs replaced

on upside, in the skill positions i think we are pretty much set!!

jai13 22.12.2015 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TartanJag80 (Post 2245237)
safety, in draft or FA is priority for me (other than pass rush obvs)

Cyp has been poor (at best) most of this season and isnt looking like starting NFL quality unfortunately.
Sample may be answer if healthy, hard to tell think we need depth in any case

i would also be pretty tempted to look to upgrade on o-line where possible, luke joeckel needs competition, beadles needs replaced

on upside, in the skill positions i think we are pretty much set!!

Don't forget that Linder is to come back at Guard. Cann and Linder could be a decent combo at guards


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 03:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.