NFL UK Forums

NFL UK Forums (https://forum.nfluk.com/index.php)
-   NFL Fantasy Games (https://forum.nfluk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Looking for an NFL Fantasy League (https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=116449)

NLB 07.08.2018 09:56 AM

Looking for an NFL Fantasy League
 
Hi,

Looking for an NFL Fantasy League(s), preferably with a bit of chat/banter throughout the year to get the competitiveness flowing.

If any league owners have a space hit me up!

Cheers
Nick

superally885 07.08.2018 01:23 PM

Hi There Nick I'm looking to start a league as well if you're interested?

Alistair

NLB 07.08.2018 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superally885 (Post 2382396)
Hi There Nick I'm looking to start a league as well if you're interested?

Alistair

I'm looking to do the official NFL Fantasy league though. I saw your thread and I presume you are looking to start an ESPN league?

superally885 08.08.2018 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NLB (Post 2382401)
I'm looking to do the official NFL Fantasy league though. I saw your thread and I presume you are looking to start an ESPN league?

I can do either as there is no real difference. I just prefer the ESPN set up as it is the more popular one and easier to use. But an NFL one would be fine

NLB 08.08.2018 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superally885 (Post 2382421)
I can do either as there is no real difference. I just prefer the ESPN set up as it is the more popular one and easier to use. But an NFL one would be fine

I managed to fill spots on two leagues since this post yesterday so I think I'm all set now... thanks though

Jurgen_hops 12.08.2018 06:51 PM

I have a spot if any one is interested in joining


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 10:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.