NFL UK Forums

NFL UK Forums (https://forum.nfluk.com/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts (https://forum.nfluk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Colts fans introduce yourselves! (https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=51020)

drakau 26.10.2009 10:18 PM

Name: Chris
Favourite current Colts: Sanders, Manning, Freeney, Garcon (gotta love that name pointing)
Favourite ex-colts: Starvin Marvin, Edge, Reid, & Vanderjagt (just kidding)
Fan since: 2004-5ish
Why you decided to support the Colts: I started dating a Hoosier.
Favourite moment as a Colts fan: Jackson's pick to win the AFC champ game.

Boris the Spider 29.10.2009 05:06 PM

Ahh, why not?

Name: Daz/Darren
Favourite current Colts: Wayne, Addai, Sanders, obviously Peyton
Favourite ex-colts: Harrison, Edge
Fan since: 2004
Why you decided to support the Colts: One of mates' family is a Hoosier, and convinced me when I was deciding on a team
Favourite moment as a Colts fan: Addai's TD in the AFC Championship, I had the feeling that was it and the defence could hold Brady.

TheRainKings06 04.11.2009 09:28 PM

Great to find some Colts fans! I love NFL and love the Colts, but there aren;t that many NFL fans round my way...

Name: Neil
Favourite current Colts: Manning, Clark, Sanders
Favourite ex-colts: Marvin, Edge, Stokley!
Fan since: 2003
Why you decided to support the Colts: Was a big NFL fan back in the 80's and 90's and Dan Elway was my favourite player, but lost interest after Elway retired. Then got back into it againt in the early 2000's. Always liked the Colts, and thought they played the best football - and have been a die hard fan ever since

Favourite moment as a Colts fan: No exactly original, but has but be the AFC Championship comeback. Best game ever.

Also love actual football (Leeds Utd), rugby (England), cricket (Kent), but I think on balance NFL is the best spectator sport.

Neil

britishcolt_1991 06.11.2009 11:33 AM

Name: Lewis Metcalfe
Favourite current Colts: Peyton Manning, Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clarke, Adam Vinatieri, Bob Sanders and Dwight Freeney
Favourite ex-colts: Marvin Harrsion, Jonny Unitas and Edgerrin James
Fan since: 2002
Why you decided to support the Colts: Love their offense and style of play. A fab-tastic QB (Future Hall of Famer) and they have a good reputation.
Favourite moment as a Colts fan: It either has to be the AFC Championship Game against the Pats in '06 or when Peyton Manning and Marvin Harrsion broke the NFL record for most touchdowns by a quarterback-receiver tandem. And of course the Super Bowl XLI win against the Bears

Phatberry 09.11.2009 09:37 AM

Name: Colin
Job: CNC programmer
Favourite Colt: Regggggie Wayne (god has blessed him with super glue hands) and ofcourse PM.
Fan since: Ive just got into NFL, started trials for Merseyside Nighthawks, and have chosen the colts over 49ers and giants. Reason....I watched Peyton and Reggie work together, and just was in awe. Plus I adopted a humpback whale as a kid called COLT haha. Plus 06 was awesome!
Looking forward to hopefully many happy years with the Colts

DavidIndy 14.11.2009 09:03 PM

Is it okay for Americans to post in this thread?

Name: David
Job: Accountant
Favourite Colt: Peyton Manning
Fan since: 1984

It's really cool to find some Colt's fans in the U.K.! :cool:

I must admit in addition to being a Colt's fan, I'm also a fan of the Cincinnati Bengals. (Just as long as they are not playing the Colts, that is!) We didn't have an NFL team here in Indy before 1984, and Cincinnati was the closest NFL city to us. Also, both of my parents are from Cincinnati.

jamiemc88 23.11.2009 06:16 AM

Name: Jamie Mc

Favourite current Colts: Peyton Manning, Reggie Wayne, Jeff Saturday

Favourite ex-colts: Tarik Glenn, Marshall Faulk

Fan since: 1998

Why you decided to support the Colts: basically because of Marshall Faulk and just picked them, been great ever since

Favourite moment as a Colts fan: either winning the superbowl or going from a 3-13 season to a 13-3 season after drafting a certain Peyton Manning

IndianapolisBears 23.11.2009 09:16 AM

n00b here...

Name: Jon
Favourite current Colts: Manning, Saturday, Freeney
Favourite ex-colts: Harrison
Why you decided to support the Colts: First full game i watched was Colts v Packers and it was a shootout under the dome lights with the Colts just nicking it. a friend was a Packers fan, so seemed only right to side against him.
Favourite moment as a Colts fan: Manning lifting the Superbowl. It would be criminal if he never got a ring.

(you may be confused by my name - I am a colts fan, but also keep an eye out for the bears as i used to have some of their apparel as a kid).

Hollywood_87 24.11.2009 10:40 PM

hey all

Name: Jim
Favourite current Colts: Manning, Wayne, Clark, Bethea, Sanders, Freeney
Favourite ex-colts: Magical marvin, Edge
Fan Since: 2003
Why you decided to support the Colts: Got close American friends who are Colts fans, and they play in the same colour and associated with same animal as my soccer team (Gillingham)

Favourite moment as a Colts fan: Hopefully next year when I get to watch a game at Lucas Oil when studying at IU.

hugh_rukz 01.12.2009 09:11 PM

Name: Hugh
Favourite current Colts: Manning, Clark, Addai and Sanders
Favourite ex-colts: Harrison and Edge
Why you decided to support the Colts: Well this is a rubbish reason i guess but i brought Madden and just loved the style of play the colts had. Could of easily been anyone else but also the players Harrison, Manning, James.
Favourite moment as a Colts fan: Well its got to be winning the superbowl only watched about 100 times