NFL UK Forums

NFL UK Forums (https://forum.nfluk.com/index.php)
-   Seattle Seahawks (https://forum.nfluk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Seattle Seahawks Thread (https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=5504)

olig23 23.02.2009 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by come on u rams (Post 862670)
So who do you want and if Crabtree isn't available then who else?

Whoever the Rams do not select... if no Crabtree (I don't think the Rams will take him by the way) then it would surely have to be Monroe or Smith. Justin Smith has had the best combine, his stock is growing gradually.

dino26 23.02.2009 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by come on u rams (Post 862670)
So come on guys who do you want most? Just be weary that if Holt leaves then it's most likely we will be taking Crabtree. If Pace goes then we'll take either Monroe or J. Smith. If we get rid of both (which is looking more and more like a possibility) then i don't know who we take. Now i know you guys need help at WR and Crabtree is the best in the draft but i reckon he's a player that we cant pass up on (if Holt goes) and a lot of Rams fans like myself want to see us take him with our #2 pick.

So who do you want and if Crabtree isn't available then who else?

Eugene Moore

Lord_Levy 27.02.2009 02:03 PM

Are we going to do anything in free agency? We've got so many problems that the draft alone will not be enough. Our secondary is pathetic, Gibril Wilson would have been a great addition, we need a safety and a cornerback ASAP, Russell and Jennings have to go.

As for the talk about us drafting Curry #4 overall, forget about it. We've tagged LeRoy Hill, Tatupu is entering the 2nd year of a whopping 6 year deal and Julian Peterson had a decent season which resulted in a pro-bowl appearance, we've got far more pressing positional needs.

If we don't get some help for our secondary in free agency, it wouldn't surprise me if we traded up to grab someone like Malcolm Jenkins or Vontae Davis.

Hopefully all the talk about Crabtree's injury will make the Rams pass him over, we desperately need him, if the Rams take him, we will take Monroe or Jason Smith.

Lord_Levy 27.02.2009 04:13 PM

Action at last, T.J. Houshmandzadeh is visiting Seattle today...

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9...-with-Seahawks

This will almost certainly cool any interest in Crabtree, and a LT looks nailed on now with the #4 pick.

BengalBoy 27.02.2009 04:31 PM

The bad thing is. If TJ does go to you guys, its a double whammy for us. We lose TJ (but if its a high price im not too fussed) and you guys look for a LT which is probably what we will be looking at (if this franchise has any sense, which is not usualy).

Twilight_Prince 03.03.2009 10:51 PM

o yeah tj is in the bag lets hope he will be a good add for the 09 season

dino26 04.03.2009 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight_Prince (Post 865891)
o yeah tj is in the bag lets hope he will be a good add for the 09 season

For the money we are giving him he better perform.

Razors Edge 07.04.2009 12:20 PM

Yo dudes, anyone interested in becoming GM of the Seahawks in our little mock draft game?

If interested, send me a PM and visit the draft forum.

Ta :)

Sa14 08.04.2009 01:30 PM

Scenario... trade the 4th pick to Broncos for 12th and 18th so they can get Sanchez. 12th pick get Malcom Jenkins and 18th get either Wells or Moreno? Would you be happy with that?

Lord_Levy 09.04.2009 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grav (Post 878388)
Scenario... trade the 4th pick to Broncos for 12th and 18th so they can get Sanchez. 12th pick get Malcom Jenkins and 18th get either Wells or Moreno? Would you be happy with that?

That's a very unlikely scenario, Denver would be giving up way too much and they would essentially be swapping Cutler for Sanchez, the natives in Denver would go ballistic if this happened.

I believe a far more likely trade would involve us giving Detroit the #4 pick for their #20 and #33 picks. That way the Lions could get Stafford and either Monroe or Smith to protect him. We would have 3 picks between #20 #33and #37, a good RB like Wells or Moreno will surely fall to us there, O-Linemen like William Beatty and Alex Mack will still be on the board and a nice CB like Vontae Davis could also be drafted, it would be the dream draft if we pulled it off.