NFL UK Forums

NFL UK Forums (https://forum.nfluk.com/index.php)
-   Off-Topic - Entertainment/News (https://forum.nfluk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Politics (https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=49460)

JensonF 16.10.2015 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stu_T (Post 2223275)
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...ntally-deleted

Why am I not shocked to have seen this article today

Because it's in the Grauniad?

leebladedawg 16.10.2015 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JensonF (Post 2223273)
And you and your Corbynite mates aren't worried either because you don't pay taxes because it's not democratic, innit? :D

Haven't seen anything about not paying taxes but even with my limited math I can work out that those with most can afford to pay more and still live a nice enough life

But because you and others who voted Tory don't want to go after these because you hope one day you may be one of them and also because they will fight back because they have the power

So you would rather go after the most vulnerable because they don't fit in the me myself and I policy

JensonF 16.10.2015 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leebladedawg (Post 2223280)
Haven't seen anything about not paying taxes but even with my limited math I can work out that those with most can afford to pay more and still live a nice enough life

But because you and others who voted Tory don't want to go after these because you hope one day you may be one of them and also because they will fight back because they have the power

So you would rather go after the most vulnerable because they don't fit in the me myself and I policy

Come off it, Lee. Everyone knows you Corbynites don't think you should pay taxes while there are rich Tories to pay your way for you. You're the "We're Against It" party and it's undemocratic to expect you to pay your way.

HSTDriver 16.10.2015 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JensonF (Post 2223330)
Come off it, Lee. Everyone knows you Corbynites don't think you should pay taxes while there are rich Tories to pay your way for you. You're the "We're Against It" party and it's undemocratic to expect you to pay your way.

I think someone has been paying too much attention to the Murdoch media empire.

leebladedawg 16.10.2015 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JensonF (Post 2223330)

The rich Tories didn't become rich by finding gold at end of the rainbow, they like every capitalist made there fortune by taking advantage of everyone they could, that's not communist propaganda that's simply how it works

So therefore they make money out of misfortune so screw them if they have to pay more

As for me I would assume I will always pay taxes as that is how it is, I don't think there is anyone in Labour who dosent think we should pay taxes but you keep defending those poor millionaires who BTW wouldn't give you a second glance if you were unfortunate to be homeless on the street

Stu_T 16.10.2015 08:59 PM

As far as I'm aware we (yeah I said it I'm a Corbynyte) don't want to not pay tax and hope the rich pick up the slack we want everybody to pay the percentage points so the rich are paying more but it's all relative.

Dartmoor Falcon 16.10.2015 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stu_T (Post 2223436)
As far as I'm aware we (yeah I said it I'm a Corbynyte) don't want to not pay tax and hope the rich pick up the slack we want everybody to pay the percentage points so the rich are paying more but it's all relative.

I might not agree with all of Corbyn's ideas but yeah, this I agree with 100%

iffies 17.10.2015 10:48 AM

So the Labour party support the renewal of Trident, Corbyn says he won't use it. And now he's named vice-president of CND, CND say he's stepping down as vice-chairman due to increased workload. :confused:

Dartmoor Falcon 17.10.2015 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iffies (Post 2223470)
So the Labour party support the renewal of Trident, Corbyn says he won't use it. And now he's named vice-president of CND, CND say he's stepping down as vice-chairman due to increased workload. :confused:

Doesn't really help make him/Labour look very organised or electable does it?

JensonF 17.10.2015 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leebladedawg (Post 2223435)
The rich Tories didn't become rich by finding gold at end of the rainbow, they like every capitalist made there fortune by taking advantage of everyone they could, that's not communist propaganda that's simply how it works

So therefore they make money out of misfortune so screw them if they have to pay more

As for me I would assume I will always pay taxes as that is how it is, I don't think there is anyone in Labour who dosent think we should pay taxes but you keep defending those poor millionaires who BTW wouldn't give you a second glance if you were unfortunate to be homeless on the street

You've been swindled, you've been robbed blind, you're entitled.
Got it. :)