NFL UK Forums

NFL UK Forums (https://forum.nfluk.com/index.php)
-   Off-Topic - Entertainment/News (https://forum.nfluk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Politics (https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=49460)

leebladedawg 11.05.2010 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bretts (Post 1138045)
lol!!go back to what ever industry it is you do Northener...............oh hold on, its not there anymore is it. Well thats what happens when you spend 2 decades on strike.:D

LOL You should try it sometime mate instead of on your knees sucking off some old Etonion just to keep in the old boys club :p

Bretts 11.05.2010 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leebladedawg (Post 1138049)
LOL You should try it sometime mate instead of on your knees sucking off some old Etonion just to keep in the old boys club :p

I could get you a job there, though it is minimum wage - although thats probably a kings ransom where you come from - we need a flat cap to light our cigars.:p

leebladedawg 11.05.2010 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bretts (Post 1138050)
I could get you a job there, though it is minimum wage - although thats probably a kings ransom where you come from - we need a flat cap to light our cigars.:p

Nah im more expensive than Minimum wages plus as a Northerner i like Women, leave all that man love to you southerners, plus i aint sure any of you have enough Style to carry off a Flat Cap :p

vann_mcelroy 11.05.2010 08:25 PM

Your obviously trying to be a complete troll now Bretts.

I dont mind a bit of banter, and I did like your 72 thread, but now your just taking the mick.

And your not gonna get away with it by sticking a ":p" icon after every comment as you tend to do.

Voting Labor has nothing to do with being a Northerner, there are swathes of Yorkshire who vote Tory, as they live on their Emmerdale type mansions.

All your doing now is just trolling and trying to get a response.

However I do look forward to Ozzy and Dave falling down on thier faces , and Miliband walking into #10 in the next election.

At least Labour has the nads to stand by thier ground and refuse to negotiate with this turncoat Clegg.

Long term vision was the view here, this virtually seals a win in the next election.

Bretts 11.05.2010 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leebladedawg (Post 1138051)
Nah im more expensive than Minimum wages plus as a Northerner i like Women, leave all that man love to you southerners, plus i aint sure any of you have enough Style to carry off a Flat Cap :p



You're right, thats why i've dug out my old 80's braces and have booked an appointment to get my hair highlighted:D

leebladedawg 11.05.2010 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bretts (Post 1138055)
[/B]

You're right, thats why i've dug out my old 80's braces and have booked an appointment to get my hair highlighted:D

Bloody Hell can you get your wigs highlighted these days :D

vann_mcelroy 11.05.2010 08:33 PM

Thats the problem Bretts, you not making any comments about politics or policies, which is what this thread is supposed to be about.

Your just trotting out tired old baiting attempts about northerners who go on strike, or wear flat caps, or expats looking for asian brides.

Quite sad really.

Bretts 11.05.2010 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vann_mcelroy (Post 1138052)
Your obviously trying to be a complete troll now Bretts.

I dont mind a bit of banter, and I did like your 72 thread, but now your just taking the mick.

And your not gonna get away with it by sticking a ":p" icon after every comment as you tend to do.

Voting Labor has nothing to do with being a Northerner, there are swathes of Yorkshire who vote Tory, as they live on their Emmerdale type mansions.

All your doing now is just trolling and trying to get a response.


However I do look forward to Ozzy and Dave falling down on thier faces , and Miliband walking into #10 in the next election.

At least Labour has the nads to stand by thier ground and refuse to negotiate with this turncoat Clegg.

Long term vision was the view here, this virtually seals a win in the next election.

I know, its obvious, that's why LBD is coming out with his posh Southerners gags as replies.

Lets be honest, your depiction of Tory voters is just as ludicrous as mine are of Labour supporters.


And i added the :p and the :D so everyone is clear that its said with my tongue firmly in my cheek.

Substitute 11.05.2010 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vann_mcelroy (Post 1138052)
At least Labour has the nads to stand by thier ground and refuse to negotiate with this turncoat Clegg.

Long term vision was the view here, this virtually seals a win in the next election.

Your beginning to sound as biased as father! Labour did not refuse to negotiate with the Lib Dems - according to Mandy and Ballsy the Lib Dems did not want to negotiate with Labour. Now I'm not one to take those two necessarily at face value, but given they are going to be heavily involved in the future of Labour I'm inclined to believe them on this point. I know people tribally support Labour - but as the kind of guy whose vote may change Labour need anyone but Milliband (David).

Bretts 11.05.2010 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vann_mcelroy (Post 1138058)
Thats the problem Bretts, you not making any comments about politics or policies, which is what this thread is supposed to be about.

Your just trotting out tired old baiting attempts about northerners who go on strike, or wear flat caps, or expats looking for asian brides.

Quite sad really.

Oh get over yourself ffs Vann. You've just posted as much drival over the last few pages.

I promise i wont mix politics and banter ever again.:rolleyes:


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 07:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.