NFL UK Forums

NFL UK Forums (https://forum.nfluk.com/index.php)
-   Green Bay Packers (https://forum.nfluk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Anyone visiting Lambeau this year ? (https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=105654)

FWOODPACKER 22.04.2015 06:45 PM

Anyone visiting Lambeau this year ?
 
Looking like the Cowboys game for me. Hotel £200 (booking.com) ,flights £550 (travel up) plus game ticket. Went for the first time last year and loved it.

Would have liked to go to the Favre / Bears thanksgiving game but flights not convenient / cheap.

Proper Lambeau weather in December, can't wait ........... just need to tell the Mrs

PimlicoPacker 26.04.2015 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FWOODPACKER (Post 2177016)
Looking like the Cowboys game for me. Hotel £200 (booking.com) ,flights £550 (travel up) plus game ticket. Went for the first time last year and loved it.

Would have liked to go to the Favre / Bears thanksgiving game but flights not convenient / cheap.

Proper Lambeau weather in December, can't wait ........... just need to tell the Mrs

I'm making my first visit in November for the lions game. Hotel and flights booked, need to get match day tickets at some point....any suggestions??

liamparr4 27.04.2015 05:16 PM

Flights all booked, tickets and hotel package from PackersFanTours ordered, just need the confirmation to come through.

Hoping some other UK packers fans are going as I'm there on my tod!!

FWOODPACKER 29.04.2015 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PimlicoPacker (Post 2178019)
I'm making my first visit in November for the lions game. Hotel and flights booked, need to get match day tickets at some point....any suggestions??

Hi, I got my tickets from NFL ticket exchange last year. Very easy process, had email ticket 10 mins after purchase. Been looking at the prices and a lot higher prices than I paid last year. Didn't get ticket until October for December game so worth waiting, lots more tickets were available too.
Hope this helps

FWOODPACKER 29.04.2015 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liamparr4 (Post 2178301)
Flights all booked, tickets and hotel package from PackersFanTours ordered, just need the confirmation to come through.

Hoping some other UK packers fans are going as I'm there on my tod!!

Hi, in the same boat Liam. Went alone last year and met plenty of friendly people, even a guy from Stoke who went to tailgate with! Which game are you going to ?
Edit. Just seen on other thread its the Bears on Thanksgiving - you'll have a great time !!

guards1656 02.05.2015 12:54 PM

I'll be at week 1 Packers at Bears week 2 Seahawks at Packers. What's the chance of getting a ticket at face value when single tickets are released in July? Slim/ none. Does anyone know?

greeners29 02.05.2015 07:51 PM

Yeah im looking at going over but have not booked anything yet. I am looking at booking with these guys.....

http://www.ukpackers.co.uk/

on this package

http://media.wix.com/ugd/6d7d80_4443...c90617cc86.pdf

Though it does seem a lot of money but it means I wont be going on my own.

greeners29 02.05.2015 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liamparr4 (Post 2178301)
Flights all booked, tickets and hotel package from PackersFanTours ordered, just need the confirmation to come through.

Hoping some other UK packers fans are going as I'm there on my tod!!

Would have loved to have been there for that game esp with Farve's number being retired.

I sure you will be fine on your own.

FWOODPACKER 03.05.2015 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greeners29 (Post 2180791)
Yeah im looking at going over but have not booked anything yet. I am looking at booking with these guys.....

http://www.ukpackers.co.uk/

on this package

http://media.wix.com/ugd/6d7d80_4443...c90617cc86.pdf

Though it does seem a lot of money but it means I wont be going on my own.

I looked at these as well but the price was a bit much. £1600 for a single after discount and that's flying from London so I would expect extra from Manchester. As above going to Cowboys game in December, £750 for flight and hotel for 3 nights. Hopefully ticket won't be too much. Going alone but was OK last year and had a great time .

Have a good one which ever way you decide to go - its an awesome experience

12Rodgers 03.05.2015 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FWOODPACKER (Post 2177016)
Looking like the Cowboys game for me. Hotel £200 (booking.com) ,flights £550 (travel up) plus game ticket. Went for the first time last year and loved it.

Would have liked to go to the Favre / Bears thanksgiving game but flights not convenient / cheap.

Proper Lambeau weather in December, can't wait ........... just need to tell the Mrs

That sounds amazing dude. Enjoy


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 10:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.