NFL UK Forums

NFL UK Forums (https://forum.nfluk.com/index.php)
-   NCAA College Football (https://forum.nfluk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Bowl Season Game Thread (https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=116897)

Stu_T 18.12.2018 02:03 PM

Bowl Season Game Thread

Tis the season to watch bowl games
fal a la la la la la laaaa la

MorpethKnightAgain 18.12.2018 09:53 PM

Watched all so far some good games already!

Stu_T 18.12.2018 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MorpethKnightAgain (Post 2391013)
Watched all so far some good games already!

I must admit I'm yet to watch any so far I was watching basketball (and Waynes world) on Saturday.

liam66 19.12.2018 12:24 AM

UAB came out with a long touchdown on the first play of the Boca Raton Bowl. Perfect start.

liam66 19.12.2018 03:48 AM

This has been an amazing season for UAB considering they didn't even have a football team a couple of years ago. Now they've just won the school's first Bowl game ever!!

maguiremick 19.12.2018 11:53 AM

I will hopefully get to watch some over the xmas period.

to be honest, I am all about the "BAD BOY MOWERS GASPARILLA BOWL", one of the finest names for any matchup in all of sports.

forget the National championship, if I was a player, this would be the pinnacle of the sport for me.

RichardCunliffe 21.12.2018 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maguiremick (Post 2391039)
I will hopefully get to watch some over the xmas period.

to be honest, I am all about the "BAD BOY MOWERS GASPARILLA BOWL", one of the finest names for any matchup in all of sports.

forget the National championship, if I was a player, this would be the pinnacle of the sport for me.

What happened to USF's season? Looking at their schedule they started 7-0, finished 7-5, and aren't fairing all that well in this Bowl game either.

MorpethKnightAgain 21.12.2018 06:26 PM

Yes damn you Herd! You’ve just laid waste to my $1,000,000 Mania Prize. Wouldn’t care, I almost changed to the 38% Marshall at the last minute. Mick, agree about the Mower Bowl name, the SB Nation guys were having a right laugh when that was announced. However I’m equally mystified by the Makers Wanted Bowl I’m currently watching. For a laugh, this ones doing the rounds... to name your very own Bowl, take the: name of the place you last shopped at - add the last thing you ate- then the last electrical appliance you used.

Mine is... The Barry’s Premier Stores Eggs And Bacon Kettle Bowl!!

liam66 22.12.2018 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichardCunliffe (Post 2391102)
What happened to USF's season?

Yeah USF's season completely imploded. Their starting quarterback went down injured but the problems seemed much more than just that. They ended the season as the first team in history to start 7-0, then finish 7-6.

Enjoyed watching BYU quarterback Zach Wilson play a perfect game tonight. 18/18 for 317 yards and 4 touchdowns in the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl. :cool:

Two-minute drill 23.12.2018 12:53 AM

think i watched one game. not been too much interested, don't know why, was buzzing beforewards.

stuck to the darts, football and ice hockey.

hopefully i fap wednesday onwards.