NFL UK Forums

NFL UK Forums (https://forum.nfluk.com/index.php)
-   Jacksonville Jaguars (https://forum.nfluk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   who is getting tickets for the Jags? (https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=100383)

BaronSamedi1980 02.12.2013 09:11 AM

who is getting tickets for the Jags?

So tomorrow is the first opportunity to for us to buy some Jags tickets for Wembley next year, who is buying and what sort of tickets are you getting?

I'll be purchasing a lower sideline season ticket tomorrow.

PhilGroom 02.12.2013 10:23 AM

Upper front sideline season for me. I'd get lower sideline, but I'd rather have upper on the 40 or the 50 rather than lower in the endzone (which we know from previous years will be the only ones they have on sale tomorrow...)

BaronSamedi1980 02.12.2013 11:56 AM

For my lower sideline ticket I am targeting blocks 125, 124, 123, 122, 121, 120. Will accept any of those, pref with as low a row number as possible too.

PhilGroom 02.12.2013 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaronSamedi1980 (Post 1953041)
For my lower sideline ticket I am targeting blocks 125, 124, 123, 122, 121, 120. Will accept any of those, pref with as low a row number as possible too.

I promise this is not attempt at being clever, but that is the Cowboys sideline....

Also if last years tickets were anything to go by none of these blocks were availiable in either the initial season ticket or single ticket release (I know, I tried). There may have been a couple on the edges of that and at higher points on the lower sideline.

AFAIK there were a few in these block in the returns, but nothing special.

If anyone else know's different, please feel very free to share experiences :)

BaronSamedi1980 02.12.2013 12:19 PM

You are right it is the side the cowboys will be standing on - however it is facing the Jaguars and the Stage (pre-game show).

I brought an upper sideline 123 ticket last year - brought it on the first day of you could buy a season ticket last year.

PhilGroom 02.12.2013 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaronSamedi1980 (Post 1953075)
You are right it is the side the cowboys will be standing on - however it is facing the Jaguars and the Stage (pre-game show).

I brought an upper sideline 123 ticket last year - brought it on the first day of you could buy a season ticket last year.

Oh yes the upper sidelines are on sale, I end up in 501 or something similar every year.
But from what i read on here and tried last year, the lower sideline top seats are not open to the hoi poloi who buy standard tickets, only travel packages, VIP, platinum tickets etc.

BaronSamedi1980 02.12.2013 12:48 PM

Many thanks for that info - I'll see what I am offered tomorrow but keep in mind it may not be possible to get in those blocks.

PhilGroom 02.12.2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaronSamedi1980 (Post 1953113)
Many thanks for that info - I'll see what I am offered tomorrow but keep in mind it may not be possible to get in those blocks.

No worries, don't do what I did a few years ago and chase no existent tickets while all the good ones in other sections start going. Just a unfortunate lesson I learnt the hard way lol

Pedal Bin 02.12.2013 02:38 PM

Not getting a season ticket, simply cannot afford one. Well I could afford to buy one just not the associated travel and eating/drinking costs.

Currently pondering whether to try and see if everyone wants to buy tickets in the east end zone and try and make that a 'Teal Town' or wait out for the Players/Team Returns and save up for a posh ticket in Premium Club Wembley where all the travelling Jags fans were. There seemed to be a great atmosphere there, judging for people have said on here. I was up in 550 for the 49ers game and it felt too remote up there.

Waiting for the Players returns means I have ages to save up for a ticket but means I have to hope there are returns as there have been every year so there is no reason to doubt there will not be. Or bite the bullet and get a lower sideline one. Decision, decisions.....:confused::confused::confused::confu sed:

PhilGroom 02.12.2013 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedal Bin (Post 1953181)
Not getting a season ticket, simply cannot afford one. Well I could afford to buy one just not the associated travel and eating/drinking costs.

Currently pondering whether to try and see if everyone wants to buy tickets in the east end zone and try and make that a 'Teal Town' or wait out for the Players/Team Returns and save up for a posh ticket in Premium Club Wembley where all the travelling Jags fans were. There seemed to be a great atmosphere there, judging for people have said on here. I was up in 550 for the 49ers game and it felt too remote up there.

Waiting for the Players returns means I have ages to save up for a ticket but means I have to hope there are returns as there have been every year so there is no reason to doubt there will not be. Or bite the bullet and get a lower sideline one. Decision, decisions.....:confused::confused::confused::confu sed:

It's a complete lucky dip on atmosphere from what i can make out. We were near you in 502, but due to some very nice Duval locals we had about 50 people shouting out a chant by the start of the 4th. By contrast I heard lots of people saying the club wembley was dead where they were. Hence a complete lucky dip...

By that reckoning just buy what you can best afford and cross your fingers for atmosphere.