NFL UK Forums

NFL UK Forums (https://forum.nfluk.com/index.php)
-   2019 London Games (https://forum.nfluk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   NFL names homes teams for 2019 international games (https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=116880)

Qualcomm 12.12.2018 05:38 PM

NFL names homes teams for 2019 international games

The five home teams who will host NFL international regular-season games in 2019 have been confirmed. The Jacksonville Jaguars, Los Angeles Chargers, Los Angeles Rams, Oakland Raiders and Tampa Bay Buccaneers will each stage a home game outside the United States next season.

Four of those games will be played in London, including two at Wembley Stadium and two at Tottenham Hotspur, with Mexico City staging another game. Full details of matchups and locations will be confirmed at a later date. In the meantime, fans can register their interest in attending the 2019 London Games by signing up here.

London_Colts 12.12.2018 07:00 PM

Hoping the colts make a return.

paulwebster09 12.12.2018 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qualcomm (Post 2390688)
The five home teams who will host NFL international regular-season games in 2019 have been confirmed. The Jacksonville Jaguars, Los Angeles Chargers, Los Angeles Rams, Oakland Raiders and Tampa Bay Buccaneers will each stage a home game outside the United States next season.

Four of those games will be played in London, including two at Wembley Stadium and two at Tottenham Hotspur, with Mexico City staging another game. Full details of matchups and locations will be confirmed at a later date. In the meantime, fans can register their interest in attending the 2019 London Games by signing up here.

Assume we don’t need to register if we are season ticket holders?

Tamar Raider 12.12.2018 09:19 PM

Registered, it'd be nice to see the Raiders win a game.

European Bob 12.12.2018 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by London_Colts (Post 2390692)
Hoping the colts make a return.

Well are you due to be at any of the other 4 teams? I doubt they’d do Colts @ Jags as they did that a few years ago.

Bluebird27 13.12.2018 12:20 AM

My guess for Lomdon; Jags v Texans, Chargers v Packers, Bucs v Panthers.
Rams will then play team from same spot in NFC North (Bears) in what will be a rematch of the NFC Championship game. That will be a nice opener for the new Spurs ground...

Raiders go back to Mexico after this years washout

boknows34 13.12.2018 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by European Bob (Post 2390706)
Well are you due to be at any of the other 4 teams? I doubt they’d do Colts @ Jags as they did that a few years ago.

The Colts are also due to face the Chargers and Bucs on the road next year so there’s a decent chance we’ll see Captain Andrew Luck’s sidearm and squirrel oil.

paulwebster09 13.12.2018 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluebird27 (Post 2390711)
Rams will then play team from same spot in NFC North (Bears) in what will be a rematch of the NFC Championship game. That will be a nice opener for the new Spurs ground...

I reckon your not far out, although I am sure the Jets let it slip that they were coming this year.

jediknight49 13.12.2018 08:35 AM

Raiders will almost definately be in Mexico after this years fiasco.

Gruden does not like travelling and was not keen on the London game this year.
Seeing as he is the 2nd most powerful man now in the organisation, what he wants, he gets.

Sadamski 13.12.2018 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluebird27 (Post 2390711)

Normally no-one wants to give up a home game against the Packers but with the Chargers' appalling home attendance, they would be mad not to move it to a sold out Wembley