NFL UK Forums

NFL UK Forums (https://forum.nfluk.com/index.php)
-   Off-Topic - Entertainment/News (https://forum.nfluk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Superbash 2011 (https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=76786)

silver&black 13.01.2011 09:43 PM

Superbash 2011
 
I have just read an email NFLUK sent me find out early next week and we can apply for tickets I missed out last year but not this I hope!!!
If I'm lucky I will see you there guys!!
I am looking forward to it already!!
Phil

stocksy 13.01.2011 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silver&black (Post 1296481)
I have just read an email NFLUK sent me find out early next week and we can apply for tickets I missed out last year but not this I hope!!!
If I'm lucky I will see you there guys!!
I am looking forward to it already!!
Phil

I hope to be there too.

I hope the lateness stops touts and I hope somehow they favour active posters as we are the ones that keep this community alive.. Non active members might be as big as NFL fans but surely active posters are the reason we still have a site??

cowboyswill 16.01.2011 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stocksy (Post 1296501)
I hope to be there too.

I hope the lateness stops touts and I hope somehow they favour active posters as we are the ones that keep this community alive.. Non active members might be as big as NFL fans but surely active posters are the reason we still have a site??

thats not very fair if you only let people with a lot of posts go to the superbash. just because you may have over one thousand posts doesn't mean that you should get priority over someone like me who has only got just over 100. it doesn't make any difference on how many posts you make you can still be an nfl fan and still use this site.

stocksy 17.01.2011 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowboyswill (Post 1299145)
thats not very fair if you only let people with a lot of posts go to the superbash. just because you may have over one thousand posts doesn't mean that you should get priority over someone like me who has only got just over 100. it doesn't make any difference on how many posts you make you can still be an nfl fan and still use this site.

My point is mate every year I watch the site go crazy at superbowl time and in superbash thread poster upon poster with 3,4,5 posts all asking for tickets and then vanishing after superbowl...

if we all did that the site would die.

Its the regulars that keep the site alive. Thats a fact.

stocksy 26.01.2011 02:18 PM

Its appears looking at the superbash thread that no regulars are going this year??? anyone?

silver&black 26.01.2011 02:51 PM

I have been in a meeting all day just got the newsI have my tickets and I am going I hope to see you all there?
Phil

Gengar 26.01.2011 03:49 PM

I'm going, I'll be dressed as a cheerleader.

stocksy 26.01.2011 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Secret Admirer (Post 1309447)
I'm going, I'll be dressed as a cheerleader.

Haha... serious?

a female one or male... in all honesty might be even funnier as a male one... lol..

m_holdcroft@hotmail.com 26.01.2011 05:23 PM

superbash TICKETLESS :(
 
i dont post here that often but im in here most days viewing the pages..

been to games in the states. been to all the international series games and again no superbash tickets in the lottery. this is season 4 i havent had any :(

Will still be in the big smoke on game day as the train and hotel are booked and paid for..

heres hoping i can get a ticket on ebay again or through some kind member on here..

Gutted the guys who post on here arnt going... forgot the guys name who wears the cloth dolphins helmet each year, but its seeing people like him and the guys from the site in the pub before hand and on the train there and back that make it the great night out that it is..

the american grill and bar will make a killing on superbowl night!

PS - Anyone has a spare ticket ? make sure they go to people on this site rather than through ebay... the touts make enough money from me each year.

Csonka#39 26.01.2011 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m_holdcroft@hotmail.com (Post 1309555)
i dont post here that often but im in here most days viewing the pages..

been to games in the states. been to all the international series games and again no superbash tickets in the lottery. this is season 4 i havent had any :(

Will still be in the big smoke on game day as the train and hotel are booked and paid for..

heres hoping i can get a ticket on ebay again or through some kind member on here..

Gutted the guys who post on here arnt going... forgot the guys name who wears the cloth dolphins helmet each year, but its seeing people like him and the guys from the site in the pub before hand and on the train there and back that make it the great night out that it is..

the american grill and bar will make a killing on superbowl night!

PS - Anyone has a spare ticket ? make sure they go to people on this site rather than through ebay... the touts make enough money from me each year.

That would be me :D


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 09:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.