NFL UK Forums

NFL UK Forums (https://forum.nfluk.com/index.php)
-   NFL UK Shop (https://forum.nfluk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Game Jersey vs Limited (https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=101821)

bobsy 15.03.2014 09:21 PM

Game Jersey vs Limited
 
Has anyone got a limited jersey?
Is the quality MUCH better than the game jersey?

I can't entertain the cost of the Elite jersey but wondered how the Limited ones looked compared to the game jerseys. I'm aware of the differences but wonder if it's worth me spending the time, effort and extra money on finding a Limited jersey of the player I want sometime this year? Or whether I should just settle for the game replica jersey....

Thanks in advance

moonbeam 16.03.2014 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobsy (Post 2022825)
Has anyone got a limited jersey?
Is the quality MUCH better than the game jersey?

I can't entertain the cost of the Elite jersey but wondered how the Limited ones looked compared to the game jerseys. I'm aware of the differences but wonder if it's worth me spending the time, effort and extra money on finding a Limited jersey of the player I want sometime this year? Or whether I should just settle for the game replica jersey....

Thanks in advance

The Limited Jersey is just the same as a game jersey but with sewn on numbers and name patch. IMHO it's worth the extra but they are not readily available in the UK so you will have to use a UK distributor like Football Fanatics or American Sports Store (very limited selection) or import from the US.

EdinburghGreen 18.03.2014 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonbeam (Post 2022883)
The Limited Jersey is just the same as a game jersey but with sewn on numbers and name patch. IMHO it's worth the extra but they are not readily available in the UK so you will have to use a UK distributor like Football Fanatics or American Sports Store (very limited selection) or import from the US.

I agree its definitely worth it, I got a McCoy one for my birthday last October and i love it.

Pedal Bin 19.03.2014 01:25 PM

Plus the stiched on ones do not fade or peel so it will last you for years and years.

Micro Duck 19.03.2014 09:59 PM

I own both styles. I much prefer the Limited jerseys, and if I was getting a jersey I really wanted, I'd stick to this style. But there's nothing wrong with the Game jerseys. Because they're screen printed, you just need to take better care of them.

bobsy 20.03.2014 10:54 AM

Thanks guys! I'm keen to get a limited jersey! They seem to be difficult to find (either here or from the USA) for some lesser players.

Don't know whether to get a big name player in the hope they'll be with the team longer or get a player I'm a fan of! :confused:

AlexBronco 20.03.2014 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobsy (Post 2025117)
Thanks guys! I'm keen to get a limited jersey! They seem to be difficult to find (either here or from the USA) for some lesser players.

Don't know whether to get a big name player in the hope they'll be with the team longer or get a player I'm a fan of! :confused:

All I will say is contact UK American Sports Store. They order from football fanatics for you and include any shipping charges in the price. Also have a good pick out of limited jerseys.

moonbeam 20.03.2014 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobsy (Post 2025117)
Thanks guys! I'm keen to get a limited jersey! They seem to be difficult to find (either here or from the USA) for some lesser players.

Don't know whether to get a big name player in the hope they'll be with the team longer or get a player I'm a fan of! :confused:

For me the player is not that important. I have 3 game worn jerseys, only one is a current Raiders player (Ford) and I think he will be cut even if he does make it to Training Camp. The most important thing is to wear your team's colours with pride - the player and number are a secondary consideration.

iffies 20.03.2014 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonbeam (Post 2025250)
For me the player is not that important. I have 3 game worn jerseys, only one is a current Raiders player (Ford) and I think he will be cut even if he does make it to Training Camp. The most important thing is to wear your team's colours with pride - the player and number are a secondary consideration.

Jacoby Ford is a free agent, zero chance we take him back. I'm just glad to get another year's use out of my McFadden t shirt. :D

Micro Duck 20.03.2014 05:35 PM

If you see a limited jersey on the Fanatics NFL site, email Cameron at UKASS and he'll give you a price, with no customs charges on top.

https://www.ukamericansportsstore.co.uk/


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 08:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.