NFL UK Forums

NFL UK Forums (https://forum.nfluk.com/index.php)
-   NFL Fantasy Games (https://forum.nfluk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   ESPN Keepers League - 1 player wanted (https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=116425)

LesterHayes 17.07.2018 01:10 PM

ESPN Keepers League - 1 player wanted

Hi all, looking for a player who wants to join this league. It's a 12 Team Keepers League with 6 IDP's as well, in it's 2nd year and quite an active league with managers playing the full season. It's also an Auction Draft rather than a Snake: if you haven't played one before, each player is auctioned with the highest bidder winning. ESPN takes care of it all and it's pretty easy to pick up. It makes for a fun draft day and also (in my opinion) a more skillful way of ending up with a team.

The available team currently has Julio Jones, Stefon Diggs, Jarvis Landry, Delvin Cook, Derrick Henry and a host of top IDP talent including Jadeveon Clowney, Jalen Ramsey and Melvin Ingram. It's not a bad side. Each team has a maximum of 4 Keepers.

Anyway, please post any questions or PM me if you'd like to join.

iffies 17.07.2018 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LesterHayes (Post 2381622)
Hi all, looking for a player who wants to join this league. It's a 12 Team Keepers League with 6 IDP's as well, in it's 2nd year and quite an active league with managers playing the full season. It's also an Auction Draft rather than a Snake: if you haven't played one before, each player is auctioned with the highest bidder winning. ESPN takes care of it all and it's pretty easy to pick up. It makes for a fun draft day and also (in my opinion) a more skillful way of ending up with a team.

The available team currently has Julio Jones, Stefon Diggs, Jarvis Landry, Delvin Cook, Derrick Henry and a host of top IDP talent including Jadeveon Clowney, Jalen Ramsey and Melvin Ingram. It's not a bad side. Each team has a maximum of 4 Keepers.

Can i swap? :D

LesterHayes 18.07.2018 10:56 AM

No Ian. Sadly you're stuck with the bunch of misfits you drafted I'm afraid. Rules is rules.

whitts15 18.07.2018 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LesterHayes (Post 2381622)

Hey Lester, I am a very active player and would be keen.

Do you have a draft date set?

Will dm you my email.

LesterHayes 19.07.2018 12:12 PM

Invite sent.

No date for the auction yet. We have all the fun of that to look forward to! I'll send out a calendar of some sort in 3 - 4 weeks time. Season starts 6th September so would want to be as close to that as possible.