NFL UK Forums

NFL UK Forums (https://forum.nfluk.com/index.php)
-   NCAA College Football (https://forum.nfluk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Official NFLUK 7 Round Mock Draft 2017 - Discussion Thread (https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=110400)

wayne ellis 08.03.2017 12:54 AM

Official NFLUK 7 Round Mock Draft 2017 - Discussion Thread
 
The Draft gets underway on Monday 13th March at 12.00pm, although picks can be made as soon as the Picks thread goes up on Sunday.

Any debate or chatter about the picks goes in this thread please. Any trades should be announced on here too. Please don't post your picks here until you have posted them in the picks thread. Once you have made a pick, remember to send a PM to the next team up.

Remember, you are the GM; Pick who you want, not who you think your actual GM would want!

Useful Links

Prospect Rankings/Profiles

http://walterfootball.com/draft2017QB.php

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/tracker/position

Trade Value Charts

http://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Trade-Va...equestTeam=Ari

http://www.ourlads.com/nfldraftvalue/

LesterHayes 08.03.2017 02:37 PM

Same rules as last year? No discussing unpicked players for example? I know that is a few peoples pet peeve on here.

Martz 08.03.2017 02:48 PM

Looking forward to this and thank you for the helpful links.

Let me use this opportunity to say that the Jacksonville Jaguars are open to trade their 1st round, 4th overall pick!

Please use the trade value links to offer a fair trade.

wayne ellis 08.03.2017 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LesterHayes (Post 2324225)
Same rules as last year? No discussing unpicked players for example? I know that is a few peoples pet peeve on here.

Don't really see any reason to rock the boat by changing things tbh. Think the Draft tends to run pretty smoothly as it is now. Was that an official rule last year? I can't remember...

wayne ellis 08.03.2017 02:57 PM

Just a reminder that I'm open to trading down from #6... ;)

LesterHayes 08.03.2017 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wayne ellis (Post 2324230)
Don't really see any reason to rock the boat by changing things tbh. Think the Draft tends to run pretty smoothly as it is now. Was that an official rule last year? I can't remember...

Fairly sure it was yeah. Personally, not that bothered but I think it might telegraph picks or highlight players that remain otherwise...

Lets also use this post to remind all GM's that #3 is up for grabs. Ideally looking to drop to around 7-10 range. Will fart around for a bit, going on about the Trade Value Chart and end up accepting a 3rd but will also consider a high 4th.

Deal of the Century if you ask me.

wayne ellis 08.03.2017 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LesterHayes (Post 2324234)
Fairly sure it was yeah. Personally, not that bothered but I think it might telegraph picks or highlight players that remain otherwise...

Lets also use this post to remind all GM's that #3 is up for grabs. Ideally looking to drop to around 7-10 range. Will fart around for a bit, going on about the Trade Value Chart and end up accepting a 3rd but will also consider a high 4th.

Deal of the Century if you ask me.

I'd just like to go on record as saying I was very wrong not to take you up on your trade offer a few years back, which would have allowed me to get Jameis Winston. My bad... :p

Ollyrules 08.03.2017 07:30 PM

As I was in my "debut" last year, I am always up for trading my picks, whether that be trading up or down - I like to move around a bit :D

So that means #2 is up for grabs (providing they don't trade it for Cousins in the coming days that is!)

Exciting draft this year - such great depth at certain positions, and none at others. The combine has got me in the mood!

BuffaloG 08.03.2017 07:34 PM

My life suddenly became a whole heap easier with Tyrod staying....

Latic 08.03.2017 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LesterHayes (Post 2324234)
Fairly sure it was yeah. Personally, not that bothered but I think it might telegraph picks or highlight players that remain otherwise...

Lets also use this post to remind all GM's that #3 is up for grabs. Ideally looking to drop to around 7-10 range. Will fart around for a bit, going on about the Trade Value Chart and end up accepting a 3rd but will also consider a high 4th.

Deal of the Century if you ask me.


In case you don't get any better offers and are desperate to acquire an extra pick, I'll be put forward the Colts picks #15 and #122nd pick for your #3


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 08:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.