NFL UK Forums

NFL UK Forums (https://forum.nfluk.com/index.php)
-   NFL season (https://forum.nfluk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   NFL Schedule (https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=105558)

Af89 06.04.2015 11:38 PM

NFL Schedule

So this schedule is due out in the coming weeks, looking forward to have a little bit more to talk about before the draft!

Who do you reckon will be the home opener for the Pats?

The possibilities are; Buffalo, Miami, NY Jets, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Philadelphia, Washington, Pittsburgh

I reckon the committee could have the Jets go to Gillette with the Revis a backdrop storyline, although the Eagles would be a tasty match up too!

Who ya' got?

RichardCunliffe 06.04.2015 11:44 PM

In the last 10 years there have only been 2 divisional opening day match ups (I think). Both times the Giants faced NFC East opponents (Cowboys & Redskins).

So if you go outside the division the Eagles look like a good bet. Inside? They all have story lines.

I'll say Rex and the Bills, although the Jets is obviously tempting.

Danny Bear 07.04.2015 06:35 AM

Steelers for me.

All AFC clash - not sure how many inter conf games have opened the season in the past?

plus Big Ben, Bell and Brown coming into town would be juicy for national TV.

lee harris 10 08.04.2015 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Af89 (Post 2172825)
So this schedule is due out in the coming weeks, looking forward to have a little bit more to talk about before the draft!

Who do you reckon will be the home opener for the Pats?

The possibilities are; Buffalo, Miami, NY Jets, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Philadelphia, Washington, Pittsburgh

I reckon the committee could have the Jets go to Gillette with the Revis a backdrop storyline, although the Eagles would be a tasty match up too!

Who ya' got?

almost sure to be the steelers,the jets @ patriots game seems to be kept for the nfl/cbs thursday night schedule as its been on the last 2 seasons.Sure we will have an NFC east matchup for either the sunday night game or the first part of the monday night doubleheader.

CitrusPlayer 09.04.2015 08:17 PM

Don't all laugh at one... the pre season schedule has landed!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...eason-schedule

The Saints have some interesting matchups, ravens, pats Houston and cheeseheads

CharlieBear 09.04.2015 08:19 PM

/hurdles desk to get his hands on this

NathanPrior 09.04.2015 08:22 PM

I'm out in NYC for week 1 so hoping for a decent game involving the Giants, the Jets would be boring :p

Also in Philly for week 2 but can only go to said game if it's at home and moved for MNF, it's not gonna be on the Sunday as the MLS team are already playing that day. I could take a trip down to Baltimore if they're at home though, decisions.

steelers_wheelman 10.04.2015 12:44 PM

Bearing in mind we're missing our joint biggest threat that weekend, it'll obviously be us. Rog can't actually make things difficult for the modern day America's Team, now can he? :rolleyes:

Domed Outter 10.04.2015 02:34 PM

Eagles/Steelers for the opener.

Have they confirmed the release date yet? I've seen 17th April banded about.

Have 2 sets of 2 weeks booked in each of September and October, and hoping Atlanta has back-to-back road games in either month.

Chris_Marks 15.04.2015 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steelers_wheelman (Post 2173810)
Bearing in mind we're missing our joint biggest threat that weekend, it'll obviously be us. Rog can't actually make things difficult for the modern day America's Team, now can he? :rolleyes:

Given what Bell's been suspended for, was the pun intended? ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Domed Outter (Post 2173831)
Have they confirmed the release date yet? I've seen 17th April banded about.

They never have a specific release date announced, although it's normally the week before the draft - at best, nfl.com announces the schedule announcement show on NFL Network a couple of days in advance (there's nothing listed at the moment except the nightly NFL news show and a mass of documentaries).

Last year, the schedule was released on 23rd April, I'd go with next Wednesday or Thursday (22nd/23rd) - although having said that, it'll probably be announced for this Friday about 20 minutes after I post this. :)