NFL UK Forums

NFL UK Forums (https://forum.nfluk.com/index.php)
-   NFL season (https://forum.nfluk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   2018 superbowl predictions poll (https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=113328)

goldpanda 06.11.2017 11:06 AM

2018 superbowl predictions poll

philadelphia eagles
new orleans saints
minnesota vikings
los angeles rams
green bay packers or atlanta falcons or seattle seahawks
new england patriots
jacksonville jaguars
pittsburgh steelers
kansas city chiefs
buffalo bills or oakland raiders or tennessee titans

pinkpanda 06.11.2017 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldpanda (Post 2357943)
philadelphia eagles
new orleans saints
minnesota vikings
los angeles rams
new england patriots
jacksonville jaguars
pittsburgh steelers
kansas city chiefs

eagles vs patriots

carl-errol 06.11.2017 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldpanda (Post 2357943)
philadelphia eagles
new orleans saints
minnesota vikings
los angeles rams
new england patriots
jacksonville jaguars
pittsburgh steelers
kansas city chiefs

eagles v jaguars

Mohamed7 06.11.2017 09:34 PM

Seahawks vs New England

I think Seattle, on the road, take out Wentz and the Eagles in the NFC Championship game. Seattle strikes me as a team that is pacing themselves for a deep playoff run, they know they won't see Aaron Rodgers in the post-season and that Atlanta have plenty of issues. They'll probably get through the season at 75% effort and then turn it on in the playoffs. You can see it in the lack of concentration and stupid mistakes that caused them to lose at home to Washington yesterday.

Would love to pick my Steelers over New England in the AFC Championship game but it will be another loss at Foxborough sadly. In the end, Big Ben and Tomlin have no answer for Brady and Bilicheck, especially when I know we won't host the AFC game in Pittsburgh.

imaher 07.11.2017 04:42 PM

Dallas Cowboys v New England Patriots

Would love to pick the Pittsburgh Steelers but they'll only have a chance if they're the AFC no.1 seed and end up playing the Patriots at home.

Crash11 07.11.2017 07:34 PM

I like the idea of a Goff vs Wentz NFCCG

The Eagles to lose the battle of Pennsylvania to the Steelers who finally overcome their Pats hoodoo.

Would like KC as a neutral observer to win it all, but without Berry there D is too easy to score against

Latic 07.11.2017 08:05 PM

Battle of Pennsylvania, Eagles v Steelers

wayne ellis 07.11.2017 08:23 PM

Patriots still look a shoo-in for the AFC, probably the Eagles in the NFC...

bobsy 08.11.2017 09:08 AM

I'm taking a pessimistic view on the Pats this year. Everyone holds us in such high regard but we've been scraping wins all season.
Granted the AFC seems a lot weaker again this season but I wouldn't be surprised if we lose a close one in the playoffs!

If Patriots do make it to the Super Bowl I fully expect it to be a boring blow out (blow out games seem to happen every other Super Bowl anyway so we're due a blow out this year) with whichever NFC team it is dominating the Pats.

I'd like to see the Eagles take it, but if somehow the Seahawks drag them to Seattle then they'll lose there in the cold!

European Bob 08.11.2017 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carl-errol (Post 2357945)
eagles v jaguars

Wait, you started a thread and then logged in as your two alter-egos to post different opinions? How did you decide which opinion to give to Carl Errol and which opinion to give to Pinkpanda?

I guess it's one way to generate a debate....