NFL UK Forums

NFL UK Forums (https://forum.nfluk.com/index.php)
-   2019 London Games (https://forum.nfluk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   International Series - A Rams Home Game? (https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=90472)

NUFChargers 24.06.2012 07:44 PM

International Series - A Rams Home Game?
 
How realistic is it for the 2012 Wembley Game to be a Rams home game?

http://ukamericanfootball.blogspot.c...bley-rams.html

welshhabsfan 25.06.2012 04:31 PM

There will be a huge amount of Patriots support no doubt. Hopefully the Rams will get a few extra supporters out of people like me - NFL fans who sort of followed a team but didn't really support anyone, and thus have put my full support now behind St Louis as they are in the UK for the next 3 yrs.

NFL_Rich 25.06.2012 05:00 PM

I thought the 3 year thing was altered to just this year? Or will the Rams definitely play here the next 3 years?

bongony 25.06.2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rich316 (Post 1594162)
I thought the 3 year thing was altered to just this year? Or will the Rams definitely play here the next 3 years?

i heard it was just for 1 year now aswell

NUFChargers 25.06.2012 07:12 PM

International Series - St Louis Rams Support for their Home
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by welshhabsfan (Post 1594146)
There will be a huge amount of Patriots support no doubt. Hopefully the Rams will get a few extra supporters out of people like me - NFL fans who sort of followed a team but didn't really support anyone, and thus have put my full support now behind St Louis as they are in the UK for the next 3 yrs.

I hope the Rams get a decent amount of support as well because there's no doubt that they have some exciting young players like QB Sam Bradford as well as veterans like RB Steven Jackson!
It would be great to see them really put up a fight against the Patriots, although I don't know how realistic this is...
Cya at Wembley!

http://ukamericanfootball.blogspot.co.uk/

NFL_Rich 25.06.2012 07:14 PM

Well, the fount of gospel information, aka Wikipedia say its a 3 year deal (on the Rams wiki page) .... Not really sure to be honest. I still hope we get to see different teams each year (nothing against the Rams)... It would be good to see 2 different teams each year IMO

bongony 26.06.2012 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rich316 (Post 1594235)
Well, the fount of gospel information, aka Wikipedia say its a 3 year deal (on the Rams wiki page) .... Not really sure to be honest. I still hope we get to see different teams each year (nothing against the Rams)... It would be good to see 2 different teams each year IMO

I agree, would be nice if everybody got to see there team atleast once

Csonka#39 26.06.2012 07:15 AM

I think the dislike for the Patriots will ensure non Pats fans will most likely support the 'home' team although the Patriots Jerseys will undoubtedly be in visual abundance over Rams colours for sure.

Raider12 26.06.2012 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Csonka#39 (Post 1594422)
I think the dislike for the Patriots will ensure non Pats fans will most likely support the 'home' team although the Patriots Jerseys will undoubtedly be in visual abundance over Rams colours for sure.


So long as it does not become a crowd of many teams and not getting behind the Rams. The home has got to feel the fans support behind them, which has been missing in a few games.



Mark

MylesHSG 26.06.2012 09:50 AM

As a neutral last year I found myself cheering for the Bears. Could have had something to do with the 4 Chicaroians (whats the plural lol?) I was sat next too. :cool:


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 11:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.