NFL UK Forums

NFL UK Forums (https://forum.nfluk.com/index.php)
-   2019 London Games (https://forum.nfluk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Free Tickets via Sky VIP (https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=112114)

tehchris 03.09.2017 09:55 AM

Free Tickets via Sky VIP

1 Attachment(s)
Just a quick heads up to anyone who has a Sky subscription and wants a couple of tickets to the games - Sky VIP look like they're going to offer some free tickets very soon.

No idea when they'll be available but I expect they'll be gone within a few minutes of going live.

Good luck if you manage to get any! :)

RamsFanUK91 08.09.2017 05:47 AM

They've currently got jags/ravens tickets for free, if anyone needs any just login to sky vip and click book now. Just easily got two for my mate.

Bombadier1980 08.09.2017 07:13 AM

Just booked 2 myself but it's not clear how you actually get the tickets.
Did you see if they'll email them or 8f there's somewhere to go on the day to pick them up

Thanks

packreb 08.09.2017 07:25 AM

I got two as well. Have always been put off going to the Jags games but looking forward to this now and two weeks of live NFL (going dolphins saints the next week)

As above, how do we get the tickets? I got a confirmation email but nothing on there as to where to collect or if they're being delivered.

RamsFanUK91 08.09.2017 07:34 AM

I've messaged them regarding collecting tickets. They get back fairly quickly, I'll post an update when they do.

raidermaniac 08.09.2017 08:14 AM

If you scroll to the bottom of the page where you book tickets (I used the My Sky app on my phone) there is a sports tickets FAQs section.

That answered all of my immediate questions.

tstb-94 08.09.2017 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RamsFanUK91 (Post 2347638)
They've currently got jags/ravens tickets for free, if anyone needs any just login to sky vip and click book now. Just easily got two for my mate.

Do you know how this works for getting the tickets for other people? In the FAQ if states how the tickets must be used by the person who's name is on them, how do you get around this for getting tickets for others?

Aime44 08.09.2017 09:20 AM

Ticket collection.

Hi I managed to get tickets for the ravens/jags

Same as you guys there was no information how to retrieve the tickets

They said on sky chat it looks like from the information it is collection from venue and to email Wembley if want to clarify

Has anyone else had any better information given to them? Thanks :)

RamsFanUK91 08.09.2017 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tstb-94 (Post 2347677)
Do you know how this works for getting the tickets for other people? In the FAQ if states how the tickets must be used by the person who's name is on them, how do you get around this for getting tickets for others?

When you book tickets you put the name of the person that they are for. I'm guessing putting your mates name here will allow them to pick them up.

Aime44 08.09.2017 10:00 AM

Tickets collection

So I rang Wembley and all the ticket sales people are in a meeting! So they gave me an email, I'll post a reply when they get back to me with regards to collecting tickets