NFL UK Forums - View Single Post - Madden 13 - General Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 26.02.2013, 06:09 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantMackem View Post
Madden crashes all of the time. Sick of it. It is usually one in one of the drop down menus. I spent half an hour yesterday doing various roster moves, trading and such.....then game freezes and I've just wasted the whole time.
Has down this to me so many times during the past week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin_Akie View Post
My main criticism of the in-game stuff is the fact the computer runs the ball far too much. Three quarters into a game against the Texans and Arian Foster had 30 carries whilst Schaub had gone 4/5, Foster hadn't even made that many yards so it wasn't like they continued doing what was successful.
Agreed. Other times, I find they don't run it enough. First down, pass incomplete. Second down, pass incomplete. Third down, pass incomplete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev macca View Post
Want a challenge want a rubbish team.to do franchise mode with already won it with browns
I only ever play Madden with the Niners but once, maybe Madden 10, I took the Patriots and gutted them. Traded everything for picks. Replaced all the players for the first year with FAs with OVR less than 70 and went from there. Didn't play any game, just simmed.