NFL UK Forums - View Single Post - The selling/buying of tickets is not permitted on the forum
View Single Post
Old 26.09.2013, 07:00 PM
Rookie

Default Ticket Nightmare with Viagogo

Had a total nightmare with Viagogo. Prior to today I would have rated them a 1 out of 5, they've crept up to a 2 out of 5 only because after 3 phone calls and an email I've finally received a refund.

Speaking only about Viagogo, I've had no experience of the other 2 mentioned but imagine they work in much the same way.

I believe Viagogo actually make the tickets MORE Expensive for fans. Some of the prices were eye watering, including the tickets I bought that could not be provided.

For the previous 2 games I've bought my tickets from Ebay or Gumtree. However, ebay put all their ticket traffic on to Stub hub so that's closed that route up so really it's only gumtree left.

Gumtree works because the seller advertises, buyer picks up phone, they negotiate and a deal is struck. Seller gets cash Buyer gets tickets. Simple

Viagogo charge an awful lot of money to get in between the Buyer and Seller and over complicate a simple transaction. Despite the ridiculous middle man fee they're charging they still manage to nause it all up.

Wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.

I really think it's in the Fan's interests that a ticket buying/selling part is added to this forum.
Sponsored Links