NFL UK Forums - View Single Post - Sky Bet Football League Thread
View Single Post
Old 26.08.2008, 11:26 PM
All Pro

Send a message via MSN to PhoenixCharlie
Default Re:Coca Cola Football League Thread 2008 - 2009

[quote author=Norseman_uk link=board=23;threadid=34664;start=0#msg936352 date=1219791976]
[quote author=Bouncing Back link=board=23;threadid=34664;start=0#msg935260 date=1219659166]
Come on. I thought that there would be more interest in this thread. Let's hear from you Wolves fans whose team has again scaled the heights and reached their preordained position in life: BELOW BIRMINGHAM ! ;D
[/quote]

WE ARE WOLVES!

Well, ive liked what ive seen of The Wolves so far (in the league anyway) and think that we have a real threatening forward line and a very hard working midfield as well as an outatanding keeper. We tore Ipswich apart and Iwelumo just looks superb up front with Ebanks-Blake, usual suspect defense especially now with the outstanding Elikobi out for a few weeks. s**te result tonight though at Rotherham, but nobody really gives a twidly over that anyway.

WE ARE WOLVES!
[/quote]

Shut up Dingle! ;D

A so so start for the super saddlers so far this season. Jabo ibhere looks good up front so far and so did ricketts till he got bleeding suspended! I can well seen phillips doing a goodman and coming to us eventually!

Shame about selling scott dann and dan fox to Coventry next year for a relative pittance, 2 of the best young prospects to come out of the club this century.

This season is 10 years of being a season ticket holder in the football league having seen 3 promotions 3 relegation's and 2 desperate survivals, I will quite happily settle for a year in mid table this season!

The Midlands seem to rule this thread 8)