Home:
Colts
Texans
Scum
Chiefs
Chargers
Saints
Bucks
AFC East (probably 4th place at our current rate)

Away:
Colts
Texans
Scum
Raiders
Broncos
Panthers
Falcons
AFC North (plan on 4th place)

I would guess Texans for the Jags at Wembley as the NFL are keen to get the remaining three teams over. Discussions were held on Friday (Roger Goodell mentioned this at the UK NFL Live Event at Wembley on Saturday morning) so they probably know who the teams are already. He gave no hints.

Goodell said the biggest problem for the Packers is that they clearly will never give up a home game and teams that host them do not want to give that match up to the IS Series as they know it will sell out. The NFL is "looking at ways to 'incentivise' these Franchises" to give up a Packers game. So they are going to throw money at a team and eventually when they throw enough one will give in and the Packers will come. The Jags played the Packers two years ago and that was one of the games that Shan Khan said would not be considered to be played at Wembley.

As you can see we play the Raiders, Panthers and Falcons away next year so potentially the Jags could do two back to back games one as the home team and the other as the away. I know they wanted to try that however it could be argued that it would give them an unfair advantage as they would already be in the UK. However I think we need any advantage we can get at the moment!