NFL UK Forums - View Single Post - Buying tickets from the UK
View Single Post
Old 21.04.2010, 07:27 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyBarnes View Post
Thanks for the reply!

Looked on stubhub and they were already selling tickets for the regular season (Isn't this just a place for fans to sell and buy?), wonder if it's people selling their season ticket seats?

Think I'll go through ticketmaster - I've heard you don't need to be a US resident and can then just pick them up from the stadium?

I've never been before - massively excited. Any advice or tips whilst there?!
im not sure about stubhub, i think you may be right but then manchester united have a similar system with viagogo where u buy a seat of a season ticket holder who cant make that game, check it out at least.

and yeah im pretty sure you can pick them up from the stadium but as i said before i never did it that way because i have a friend in SD but im sure u can.

as for SD itself, its a great city. I stayed in the HI hostel both times, its right in the gaslamp district which is where u wanna be. Great bars and restaurants etc. SD has great beaches and theres balboa park and sea world and the zoo......

god i could go on forever. Once u book PM me and we'll talk in more detail but bewarned your making me insanely jealous already wish i could afford to go again this year!!