NFL UK Forums - View Single Post - Week 5. Denver Broncos @ New England Patriots. Game day thread.
View Single Post
Old 07.10.2012, 02:28 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montanamagic View Post
Brady will light this up much like Ryan did in week 2. Manning will stay in touch first half, but in the second, watch Brady throw it all over them like Schaub did. Pats all the way.

Denver 24 - 38 New England
Manning was actually the one who stepped up in the 2nd half against the Texans and threw a number of unanswered TD's... We were only let down by a slow start on both sides of the ball in that game, otherwise we would have had a genuine chance of keeping up with probably the best team in the AFC.

From what I've seen of the Patriots this year, it's a bit like last year again - No Defence. They may have looked emphatic against the Bills, but lets remember, it's the Bills. The Broncos D is far better and more experienced in key areas, so I can't see Brady getting above 35 points again. On top of that, I have to fancy Manning stepping up and putting a high number on the board, so as long as we make the first few possessions count, I think the Broncos have got this one!