NFL UK Forums - View Single Post - Site Upgrade - October 27, 2017
View Single Post
Old 29.10.2017, 01:57 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodkarma84 View Post
at least two members of the forum are having access issues with a fatal error.
If you could PM me their usernames I will try to email them under the address we have in the system for them. Otherwise the best option to tell people who can't login is:

1) Make sure cookies (and 3rd party cookies) are enabled
2) Make sure not in incognito/private browsing mode
3) In still can't login, try creating a new account, post in this thread, then I can always merge the accounts later

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodkarma84 View Post
Richard said this was coming up.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'GSKeyNotFoundException' in /home/forum/public_html/includes/GSSDK.php:567 Stack trace: #0 /home/forum/public_html/includes/GSSDK.php(592): GSObject->get('firstName', '@@EMPTY@@') #1 /home/forum/public_html/global.php(400) : eval()'d code(85): GSObject->getString('firstName') #2 /home/forum/public_html/global.php(400): eval() #3 /home/forum/public_html/spy.php(34): require_once('/home/forum/pub...') #4 {main} thrown in /home/forum/public_html/includes/GSSDK.php on line 567
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iffies View Post
I've changed my time zone back to GMT but the clocks in the live feed and threads are still out by an hour.
On my list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PavlovsDog View Post
I have not actually had any issues logging in previously, in that i have been logged in constantly.

Until this 'upgrade' of course. Logged in yesterday, had to log in again today.

Absolute joke of a site ran by complete idiots.
Have you tried refreshing the page and waiting one to two seconds? You should auto sign back in with this new system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by branTT View Post
How can I get rid of this annoying twitter section on the left?
I'll work on a temporary solution today as long as I don't lose power/internet (big storm today.)