NFL UK Forums - View Single Post - Where to buy Super Bowl 52 program guide?
View Single Post
Old 05.02.2018, 06:34 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider12 View Post
I am actually pretty well disgusted by the whole situation. Yes I appreciate that it is only two weeks from when the Superbowl bound teams win and we have printing and transportation involved.

However when you purchase a product weeks ago and the NFL being a well oiled machine, apparently, you would expect it to arrive before or on game day. Well it has not happened this year and I would like to hear the excuses on this one.

What really rubs me up the wrong way is that it will be on sale after tonight and we have paid the full amount and will not get it until the same time someone buys it on sale. Fiasco does not do this justice.

Mark
I always get the SB programme but hung on this year as I though the 2/2 shipping date was likely to result in issues getting delivered within 2 days. Given Hermes were involved more than confirmed my concerns.

Pretty poor from the official league shop that people who paid the £5 delivery fee on something that would be £2.50-£3 tops by Royal Mail 1st class recorded delivery & still not get what they have ordered in time for the game is unacceptable