NFL UK Forums - View Single Post - Watch the 2016 International series games announced LIVE on Sky Sports News
View Single Post
Old 25.11.2015, 04:00 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Rodgers Neighbourhood View Post
Last time I went to Twickenham for an England rugby match (about 10 years ago) there were massive queues just to get into the train station. Southworst trains appeared to make no effort to put on extra services, or have existing ones make an extra stop. Maybe it has improved since. If not, the best bet is to either plan to spend at least a couple of hours in a pub or restaurant after the game, or walk to Richmond (about 20-30 mins from the stadium) and get on the tube.

I wonder if the NFL is actually aware of how dire the transport links are to Twickenham?
If they do the same as the Rugby World Cup it should be an improvement, I went to three games including the Eng v Wales match and was able to get back to East London in just over one hour, because there were hundreds of buses ferrying people to Richmond and Central London direct from Twickenham my advice would be get tickets in East or South stand for an early exit.