NFL UK Forums - View Single Post - Visiting Minnesota
View Single Post
Old 11.01.2017, 09:11 AM
All Pro

I've seen the Vikings 3 times in the States now. Twice at home (2013 v Browns & 2016 v Giants) and once on the road (2014 v Bucs).

The Browns game was a trip specifically to Minnesota for the game, we stayed for 6 days and had plenty to do in that time. I made contact with a staff member at the Vikings before my trip and he offered us a private tour of the training facility in Eden Prairie which was awesome! Minnesota is pretty expensive to fly to directly, though.

Last year for the Giants game we flew to Toronto first and spent a few days there before flying to Minnesota for the game and back to Toronto for another couple of days before heading home. It was cheaper to do it that way than going directly to Minnesota and we got to see another city too! (£400 each to Toronto, £180 each to Minneapolis rather than about £700+ each from Edinburgh to Minneapolis.) For this trip we didn't bother for a car as we were only in Minn for a couple days. The light rail goes between the airport/stadium/MOA/downtown so we had everything we needed on the one rail line which was awesome!