NFL UK Forums - View Single Post - Anyone visiting Lambeau this year ?
View Single Post
Old 15.11.2015, 12:10 AM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorquayPhin View Post
Off to the states for the second time with the missus next year for two weeks, she said I get two days in any city to watch a game I like. I've already done Miami (great game and atmosphere, sadly not a football city, so I feel that I haven't got the full NFL experience) and New York to see the Jets (rivalry aside, awfull experience!) but I've decided to choose Green Bay!

Always had a soft spot for them (is it possible to have two teams!?) and it really is the home of football. I'm going to start saving money now so buying tickets shouldn't be a problem. I understand the readily available on the ticket exchange but are priced quite high? I was wondering if anyone could recommend a nice hotel, and how far in advance id have to book up?

Thanks for your replies in advance guys
A good idea is to book hotel now for a few suitable weekends with free cancellation (try booking.com)- not loads in Green Bay and get expensive nearer game time. Only stayed at the Econo Lodge which is good, a number of hotels in that area within waking distance - probably best to check trip advisor