NFL UK Forums - View Single Post - NFLUK 2019 7 round Mock Draft-Discussion thread
View Single Post
Old 30.04.2019, 03:57 PM
Team Captain

Tennessee Titans mock draft (where players went in NFL draft)

Round 1. #19 - Chris Lindstrom, OG, Boston College (#14 - Falcons)
Round 3. #68 - Chase Winovich, OLB, Michigan (#77 - Patriots)
Round 3. #82 - David Long, CB, Michigan (#79 - Rams)
Round 3. #93 - Mecole Hardman, WR, Georgia (#56 - Chiefs)
Round 4. #121 - Blake Cashman, LB, Minnesota (#157 - Jets)
Round 5. #157 - Phil Haynes, OG, Wake Forest (#124 - Seahawks)
Round 6. #188 - Demarcus Christmas, DT, Florida State (#209 - Seahawks)

UDFA - L.J. Scott, RB, Michigan State (UDFA - signed for Ravens)
UDFA - Marcus McMaryion, QB, Fresno State (UDFA - invited to Raiders camp)

Lindstrom - Had been one of my top O linemen in the draft for a while and the most pro-ready guard in the class. Suspect the Falcons may have been in for both guys taken in the two picks immediately before theirs (Gary at #12, Wilkins at #13) but Lindstrom is a worthy first rounder.

Winovich - In the mock I traded out of the second, which resulted in three third round picks. I used the first on Winovich as a rusher from the outside. Really liked the Patriots getting him, that feels like a great match.

Long - Picked Long only three places away from when the Rams did. Strong, press corner who can contribute early.

Hardman - One of my favourite receivers in the draft. I was very happy to get Hardman and saw it as great value at #93. The league obviously agreed on his value as he went in round two to the Chiefs, who must see him as a replacement for a certain mr. hill.

Cashman - I liked quite a few of the quicker linebackers in the draft. With Cashman's dodgy medical record, the fifth round when the Jets took him is probably right.

Haynes - Haynes was one of my top sleepers in the draft and so I was very pleased when he was picked by the Seahawks. Even more so that they took him as high as round four.

Christmas - I did not have a pick in the final round so just went for depth at #188 with my last choice. Christmas was also taken by the Seahawks as competition on the D line.

Scott - I've enjoyed watching Scott run the ball for a couple of years. Although injuries affected his stock he was one of my sleepers and I was rooting for him to be drafted. He's signed as an UDFA with the Ravens.

McMaryion - He had a good, successful season with Fresno State and knowing the Titans only have Mariota and Tannehill on the roster at QB, I took McMaryion just for some depth fix. He has been invited to the Raiders rookie minicamp.