NFL UK Forums - View Single Post - Week 14 v Colts
Thread: Week 14 v Colts
View Single Post
Old 04.12.2014, 10:26 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce70 View Post
I was thinking of starting a new thread entitled "Trent Fantasy?".
Fortunately I saw the Colts thread is already started so I'll put it in here. Are there any other Dawgs out there who pondered picking Trent for their fantasy team for this week. I did until I heard he was big talking this week.

The odds were stacked in his favour, with our D not excelling vs the run this year. On top of that he certainly wouldn't be short of motivation and wouldn't it be just typical an ex player putting in a stellar performance! As I say, i am less inclined to take the gamble on him now he's gone public as I think it would have worked out better if he had internalised it until he'd been out on the field. Either way, I wouldn't be pleased as a Colts fan if it takes a return to his old stomping ground to put in a respectable performance.
lol mate i not only see him scoring a TD but i also see Cribbs running a return back and either Dquell or Mike Adams getting a pick 6 as well, also add in to the fact that Luck grew up as a Browns fan as well as former Browns coach and Browns fan Chud i can see a lot of Browns nailing that final nail in coffin