NFL UK Forums - View Single Post - NFL announces 2019 NFL London Games
View Single Post
Old 21.01.2019, 05:24 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohamed7 View Post
Really disappointed we didn't get the Chiefs/Chargers game, it's a divisional game with the most talent on display, would have been perfect for London. No idea why they would have that in Mexico, and I also have no idea why they wouldn't finally get the Packers over here. They really dropped the ball on that one because nobody is giving up a Packers home game other than the Chargers, so you can forget about the Pack ever coming over here...

Oh well, two of the games are quite good (CAR-TB and CIN-LAR), I love to watch the Bears but not against Oakland, I really hate it when they get a quality team over and pit them against utter dross.
You don't know the details. Away teams can refuse. And certainly when Alastair Kirkwood spoke to Talksport a few years ago he talked about one team being very difficult about coming over. Since then the Seahawks, Texans and Panthers have all agreed to come. So you have to think that that team is the Packers. I know the Ravens have said after last time they won't do it again as well.

Listen, last year everyone was raving about the Eagles and the Jags, with the Raiders and Seahawks close behind. When it came down to it, the Raiders Seahawks game was awful. Point being, don't judge in January what is going to happen in October.