NFL UK Forums - View Single Post - New Jets Fan
Thread: New Jets Fan
View Single Post
Old 21.12.2015, 11:10 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSNYJets94 View Post
Thanks for the reply Wayne, an interesting read. Around me and in the family I've got a spread of people who support different teams, my dad supports Cleveland Browns, his mate who we speak to about the NFL supports Washington redskins, my brother in law supports Seattle Seahawks and my brother supports San Francisco 49ers. My brother was telling me, he expects Colin kaepernick to leave them at the end of the season, and with our situation at quarterback as you described it, do you think there is any chance we may take him? Also my dads friends who is the redskins fan went to see them play the jets a few weeks back, he said what a fantastic stadium and atmosphere there was at the MetLife and only had positive things to say!
If we signed Kaepernick, I'd probably throw myself off the nearest bridge! One trick pony who was found out after about a year. He has no future as a starting QB in the NFL. The only guy who would even remotely interest me is Matthew Stafford (Detroit). He's had his ups and downs, but is at least a proven 4000 yard passer who is still relatively young for a QB...